Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, November 29, 2004

F-U-N...

  • Where have you been? What up? [hehe] I always check this blog and I always say [to myself] that I will update it as often as possible. So, here is an update of sorts.
  • It's the last day of November. Sheesh. One month left 'til 2005.
  • I had an day of fun with Miss M and Doctora. First thing we did was lunch at Chef D'Angelo around 3pm-ish. Pizza and pasta made my tummy not a happy one. Sheesh, that what I get for not eating anything but taho all day. I was one level down the throwing-up stage. I hate throwing up. Big time. But my tummy felt better after drinking tea and taking one tablet of Kremil S.
  • Next, we attended a christian church service. It was very enlightening. The sermon [do they call it a sermon? I'm not sure.] was very apt for my friends and I. It was my first time to be in a christian church. I even asked my friend if I'll be allowed in there since I'm not a born-again christian. I'm born Catholic, not a very good Catholic though. Trying to be good. I'll be enlightened on this one, I'm sure. God is good all the time right?
  • Then, we watched Santa Santita, I liked the movie. Jericho [guy on picture] is a good actor. My friends were mumbling words of appreciation/lust whenever he appears on screen. I'm usually my quiet self. Can't blame them, he's one hummina guy right? I like his walk.
  • Then, we ended the day/afternoon/night of fun with dinner at Congo Grille. Brought back old memories. It was a very enligtening day of fun. Next time, I hope Eee, Laney and Queen and Nurse [hehe] will be with us.
  • No work Monday. I spent it sleeping. 4am til 4pm. I may not get enough sleep during the weeknights but I sure make up for it whenever I can. Bad bad bad sleeping patterns I know.
  • It's almost Christmas and I haven't bought anyone a present. Money is too tight to mention. I do have Christmas cards already. Our CD-Writer is not working so, my myx2004 CD is still just a song list for now. Darn. My highschool friends are excited about the CD. It's been two consecutive Christmases that I gave them a myxed CD.
  • FRIENDS DVDs/VCDs on Astrovision. All seasons at Php150 per volume [6 Volumes per season except for season10 which only have 5 volumes] Also, the Best Of Friends Volumes 3 & 4 are already available. Must get the season 10 and Best Of soon. The DVDs per season are now Php1500 each. Seasons 1-7 are available. I have to get one season for my birthday.
  • I have to end this one for now. It's past 3am. I have to get a few hours of zzzz in a while though I'm not yet sleepy. Oh well. Have a good one everyone. God Bless.
  • No comments: