Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, November 19, 2004

Gloomy Saturday...

  • It is a gloomy Saturday. Weatherwise that is. Not good for laundry day but I'm still at it. Weekend is the only time I get to do laundry.
  • Anyhoo, last night, I had a headache. It started around lunch time. I just ignored it coz I was at work. It really hit towards the early evening. Crap.
  • SisterM texted me and asked if I wanted to watch an advance screening of Bridget Jones's Diary 2, I wanted to go but the headache just won't go away. So, I passed. It's been years since the last time I went to see a movie on an advance screening. Those were the lite days.
  • On my way home, passed by a McDonald's, I ordered my dinner, and called up Nadine to ask is she wants anything. She said Fries and Spaghetti. Nadine has been feverish [on and off] since Thursday night. Good thing, she didn't have classes Friday. Poor girl. She's like that, just out of nowhere will have the fever and what-have-you. I hope and pray to God that this is just a phase. That when she gets older she'll be much stronger.
  • Ohkay, that would be all for now, I'm gonna go back to my "project," any guesses, what my project is about? I've never been this excited for a long time. Yay. Have a fine weekend. God Bless.
  • No comments: