Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, November 12, 2004

Cramps Alert...

  • It feels like I'm home alone eventhough my Tatay is here. He's probably asleep in his room already. Nanay is still in the province, hopefully, she'll be back in December. Some money loans have been approved. Thank God.
  • SisterM is on her way to yet another mountain climbing in Batangas. SisterJ texted a while ago saying she'll be late [and if I could wait up for her] coz she and her two friends are having a "heart-to-heart" talk.
  • Fine by me. I had the TV and our room all to myself. Yay. I like watching TV alone sometimes. Caught Miss Match, it has potential, though Alicia Silverstone is not that believable as a lawyer. Then came, Playing Straight, another reality TV show about a girl who has to choose a straight guy in order to win a million dollars and a possible love [really now...], and if she happen to choose a gay guy, the million dollars will go to the gay guy. I think it's the second episode already, so, I'm watching, and DAMN, it's hard to tell who's straight or who's not. 2 guys were eliminated in this episode. One straight [who I thought was gay...] and one gay [who I thought was straight]. I'm gonna watch it again next Friday. Just to see how it all comes down. I couldn't resist and checked the official website, I already know who's straight and who's not. Man. Sheesh. That was surprising. I don't think you can really tell if someone is gay unless they dress the part no? Oh well, I have gay friends and they are cool in my book.
  • Work has been slightly busy this week. Nothing I can't handle though.
  • It's mid-November and I still don't have money for Christmas gifts. Darn.
  • Btw, I now have the Reality Bites soundtrack. Thanks Mr. Mann, indeed you're the man. Will return the favor one way or another. Care for some taho?
  • I'm feeling lazy. I have my monthly visitor. Cramps alert. I wonder if I'll be up for laundry later. Oh well. Good thing it's a long weekend. No work on Monday. Yeeha.
  • FRIENDS is back on Star World. They're still there for us.
  • It's a long weekend coming up. Yay. God Bless.

  • No comments: