Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, November 05, 2004

Tell Me No Lies...

  • I don't have work today. I don't have work during the weekends.
  • I'm already getting sleepy.
  • For the past few nights/days, I've been sleeping around 4am-ish. Darn sleep will not get to me.
  • Now, that I don't have work later, I'm sleepy.
  • I'm repeating myself.
  • Sleepiness is getting to me.
  • My Friday work day went fine. Not too busy. Next week will be a bit busy.
  • I had my hair trimmed once again. It will grow back sometime soon.
  • Passed by the Bootleg DVD place, and I found and bought, Alias Season 3 [I still haven't seen the entire Season1 because our DVD player has been dead for the longest time]; Sarah McLachlan's VH1 Storytellers [My fave song is Angel]; Dave Matthews Band concert and drum roll please...hehehe, Before Sunset, yes, I bought it eventhough I know that I will not be able to see it for quite some time and that I will get the original when I have the extra cash.
  • I keep a notebook for my DVDs. In alphabetical order. I even arranged them that way. I'm not OC. I just want to organize it.
  • My "project" is shaping up ok. I will install Dreamweaver, SisterM told me she made a page using that program while I still code by hand. Codes I find from Bravenet and Dynamic Drive and Mandarin Designs.
  • I'm a bit disappointed with some of my highschool friends because they will not be at a batchmate's dinner/drinking session tonight. Our batchmate even called me and asked what's our drink of choice. Told him they drink San Mig Lite [he asked, how many cases should I buy?] and I drink Absolut [and he said, how many bottles should I buy?]. Well, I hope to see some old faces tonight. Hehehe. I hope my crush will be there.
  • I'm on my second mug of coffee.
  • I lied today while in a 711 store. Ok, I saw this mag, of the 50 cute/handsome [I can't recall the exact adjective used] men in Philippine Showbiz. So, I opened the magazine [with the sticky tape plastic cover], scan the guys, looked for Jomari, he's not included. [Asa pa ako? hah!] I put back the magazine in the rack. Minus the plastic cover. Another guy picks up the magazine. I turn to leave the magazine rack area. The guard asked me, Ma'am, kayo po ba nag-alis ng plastic ng magazine?, and I lied to his face and said, Hindi po, andyan na sya. I felt guilty. Sheesh, I can't even look the guard straight in the eye. It was a first for me, I mean, lying to someone I don't even know [I usually lie to people I already know....hehehe]. I don't know why I did it in the first place. Whenever I see a magazine that is covered in plastic, it's automatically means that I will not open that magazine, unless I'm really curious, then I'll ask for permission. I still feel guilty lying about it. Oh well, what's done is done. I'm going to hell for that.
  • I'm not sleepy anymore. YM chatting with a friend from High School.

  • No comments: