Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Of celebrating life as we know it...

  • Nadine is numero uno in her class. Yay. This girl is my happy thought. Yes, she is.
  • It rained over the weekend. It wasn't good for laundrying but I still washed two loads on the machine. I just don't want it to pile up.
  • I was the energizer bunny Sunday. Went to dreamland around 5pm-ish. From my Saturday nap [11pm-2am]. My sleeping pattern is bad bad bad. Don't worry, I still get to zzzzz. There are just days that sleep won't get to me.
  • It was a fwend's birthday last Monday. Made her a website. I got worried all day Monday coz she hasn't mentioned anything about the gifty. When she finally texted me later that afternoon. It was a good vibe. She liked it. I was so glad. Haaaayyy. A sigh of relief finally. The feeling of making someone happy in my own little way is overwhelming. Good vibes all the way.
  • Today is officially a Thursday. Whew. The weekend is around the corner yet again. Another long weekend coming up. My friends and I will have a day of fun this weekend. Movies and lunch. Beach trip will have to be for another time. Just making the most out of it. Fun times is a MUST.
  • Watched Amazing Race 6 a while ago, I'm still don't have a fave team. Though I don't like the guy who's loud, the one who always [ALWAYS] bicker with his girlfriend. I'm sensing he could be gay. Hehehe.
  • My Nanay will be home today. I feel bad about my Aunts coz they didn't send her money when she needed it. SisterJ loaned some money knowing that my cousin will send the money to the province asap. Then my mother texted SisterJ asking about the money. She told her it's already with my cousin. Cousin told us that the money is for the lawyer's fees and not for my mother's plane fare. What the f***? I mean, they asked her to go there in the first place. They should pay for her plane ride going home as well. Relatives are really a pain in the behind sometimes. So, Tuesday morning we sent money to my mother. We told her to leave and just go home. Darn. I hate family-related disputes. Karma to those relatives who just want everything for themselves. They will not take their money with them when they die. I'm not wishing them dead though. I'm living it all to God.
  • Oh well, such is life we live. Little problems along the way, but I'm sure we'll get through them some day. I always keep in mind that, God will not give us something that we can't handle. Yeah. Let's all keep that in mind.
  • When someone sends you an e-mail coz they saw your name on an message board. And they want to be friends. How'd you feel? I'm a little paranoid when it comes to that. I don't know how to reply to that. That's why I don't fancy chatrooms. Anyhoo, I do chat on my Yahoo, MSN and AOL messengers. The people on my list are from the various yahoogroups, friends I already know and relatives in the US [AOL]. I get IMed by strangers some times. Like, asking, "DO YOU NEED MONEY?" Yeah right. Like I would reply to that. If you know me, you know that I need money. We all need it. For different reasons.
  • No comments: