Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 05, 2005

Me = Cry Baby...
  • This should be my mantra:
    I am too blessed to be stressed!
    [got that from the Beliefnet daily inspiration]
  • I'm a cry-baby. I'm aware of that. Most often than not I stay away from watching dramatic and cry-fest movies or shows on tv. Hah. Yes, I will shed a tear. No doubt. I'm even more a cry-baby whenever I have my period. I don't know. Maybe, hormones? I really don't know. But I just cry easily whenever it's the time of the month for me. I can even make myself cry. Easy. Sigh. Funny a while ago, I was reading Doctora's blog and while I was writing my comment...I just got misty-eyed and damn...a few tears dropped. Anobayun. And now, just thinking about it is making me teary again. Oh man.
  • One of this week's posts at Post Secret. My Sunday must-visit blog. I don't know if I should feel good or bad about reading other people's secrets. Mixed feelings I have. Though, I always say a prayer whenever I read a not-so-good secret. I'm tempted to send mine. Hmmm. Thinking about it. That post above could come from me. I'm trying my best to be faithful. One day at a time. It's not as hard like it was years ago. I know better now. Yes. I do. It's not my fault. Never was my fault. I'm done blaming myself. [And I'm getting teary eyed again...]
  • I started making my Christmas cards Sunday afternoon. Was at it again today from 5pm-ish to 8pm-ish. Progress. My goal is 50 cards. Hah. Good luck to me. I wish I know how to draw or sketch. I always wanted to draw or sketch. I'm not very artistic.
  • Was tinkering with Photoshop last night and I came up with that. Wala lang. Heee.
  • Okay, gotta end this one for now. Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • 2 comments:

    aileen said...

    awww, i'm such a cry-baby too.. i think about something, and then there's a lump in my throat.

    manonica said...

    Nice! Nice! Warhol-esque photos.