Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's time...

  • Happy CHRISTmas to everyall. God Bless.
  • Amidst all the stress [and what not] the season can bring to us, let's not forget the reason for the season. Most often than not I do forget. It's great if you can buy all of your loved ones the gift that they want but it doesn't always work that way. We just do what we can. Hoping that whatever it is that you got them, they'd appreciate it nonetheless.
  • Happy birthday to YOU. I am blessed because of YOU. I am and will always be grateful for having YOU in my life.
  • Keep the faith and God Bless us always.
  • 2 comments:

    iggi said...

    Christmas is a celebration of love, I can see that you will always have one love that can never end, so I know you will have a good christmas.

    manonica said...

    Happy Christmas dear friend! See ya on the 29th!