Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blog Things...
  • My song last year was 100 Years by Five For Fighting [2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year?]

    Your 2005 Song Is

    Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz

    "Love forever love is free.
    Let's turn forever you and me."

    In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain.

  • Christmas Card Making Update:
    Step 1: Cutting and pasting letters from old magazines to form the words of your choice.
    Step 2: Folding the paperboards in half.
    Step 3: Pasting the words to the paperboards.
    Step 4: Writing the message.
    Step 5: Mailing them away.
    Yes, progress indeed. I'm on Step 4. Yay. And while going through the drawer where I keep my old envelopes, I found some leftover cards that I made in 2003. Hah. Goody. Made 50 this time around plus a dozen more to give. I'm one happy card maker. Heee.
  • This is bound to be a busy work week, the week before Christmas, I'm praying our pending work will be done by Wednesday or Thursday.
  • No work on the 26th, the day after Christmas. Yay. Long Christmas weekend chat with NG awaits.

  • Got to chat with my sisters last Friday night. First Christmas without them. Sigh. We are all grown-up now. My Christmas wish is for them to not feel homesick as they already do. The sacrifices Filipinos do to earn more for the future.

  • My Christmas gift for myself. Can't wait to see it. Yay.
  • Ohkay...have to go for now...leaving you with today's daily prayer:
    Thank You Lord for the many ways You use other people to counsel me and help me grow...and yet that Christ Himself is the answer to my hang-ups, the one source who can meet my deepest needs. How I rejoice that He is wonderful in counsel and mighty in power, and that He heals from the inside out. [Philippians 1:3]
  • Thanks again for visiting. Have a good week. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Is that pic taken in Dubai? Lowy and Jo are looking good... Jo put on some weight and Lowy lost some. Miss them too. Sniff.

    aileen said...

    i agree...mallory lost some weight. good for her!