Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Taking a break...
Handwriting Analysis
What does your handwriting say about YOU?


  • I am the exact opposite of the person who sent this card at Post Secret. Heee. I'm actually taking a break from my card making for today. I'm not quite there yet but I'm hoping to finish them this week. I'm sure my friends and relatives who are outside the country will get their cards AFTER Christmas. Heee. Better Late Than Never. I enjoy making cards. Have done it a few times over the years. I'm not artistic so, I just rely mostly on stuff like glittery pens and what not. Here's a step by step guide to my card making. Heee. As if you'd be interested. This is my blog so, I'm posting them anyway.
    Step 1: Cutting and pasting letters from old magazines to form the words of your choice.
    Step 2: Folding the paperboards in half.
    Step 3: Pasting the words to the paperboards.
    Step 4: Writing the message.
    Step 5: Mailing them away.
    I'm done with Steps 1 & 2. Yes, just more pasting [I must say...thank you for glue sticks...] and writing. Making 50 cards. It's fun for me every time I decide to do this for Christmas. I hope the people who will get them will appreciate it.
  • To: Santa
    Dear Santa
    I want on Christmas is cook ware.
    Fr: Nadine
    [she asked me to email it but I don't have Santa's email address...heee.]
  • Okay, will get back to my cards [or soon they will be cards...] for now. Thanks again for visiting. Have a good one. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Could you BE more thoughtful? Homemade cards... I sooo don't have the patience and creativity to do those, hee. MWA!