Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 19, 2005

Nadoinks...
  • She's under the weather as of Sunday night. Feverish and throwing up. Sigh. She called me around 10pm-ish last Sunday to tell me that all they did in the mall was to walk and walk and walk. Heee. She was still okay around that time. Must have been something she ate. I love how she tells me about a certain thing or event...it's sooo refreshing. Praying she'd be back to her kulit self the soonest.
  • Daily Prayer for today:
    Lord God, today I commit to You my present location and situation. May you guide me throughout this life to just be where You want me to be, as I seek to do Your will. You are my dwelling place and I rest under the shadow of Your wings. [Psalms 37:5; Deuteronomy 1:33]
  • I love that prayer. Amen to that.
  • Have a good Tuesday to you. Thanks again for visiting. Always appreciated.
  • Keep the faith and God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    Jen S said...

    Merry Christmas! :D