Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can you smell December?...

  • It's the first day of December. Wow. Where did the 11 months go? You tell me. Christmas is around the corner. Have you finished [or in my case, started] your Christmas shopping? I haven't. Just no time and no budget. Sad but true. Though, I'm sure before Christmas comes, I will have some gifts. Kids first on my list. More like Nadine first. Heee. She keep asking...ano gift mo sa akin? toy ba? I wish to give her what she wants. Which is a toy.
  • I'm one of those people who likes to make her own Christmas cards eventhough I'm not creative. At all. I bought some special papers and what not yesterday...will start this weekend. I know, rather late for the Christmas cards. I'm making 50 or I will try. Hah. Goodluck to me. So, if you want a card from me, just holler.
  • What do I want for Christmas? Not much on the material but I want a Nike Free. A purple Nike Free. Saw an ad on a magazine and I almost shed a tear when I saw it. Hee. The thing is, I already have the FRIENDS calendar as a gifty for myself...so...hmmm...thinking about getting the shoes though. We'll see on that.
  • Speaking of Christmas...here are some items that are nice from Oprah's Favorite Things 2005...
  • SONY VAIO® FJ NOTEBOOK
    The Sony VAIO® laptop computer comes with a built-in DVD player that allows you to play DVDs and CDs, as well as create your own. A camera and a microphone are built directly into the notebook, so you can videoconference your friends and family around the world!

  • PHILIP STEIN TESLAR DIAMOND WATCH
    Every Philip Stein timepiece has integrated active Teslar technology designed to reinforce the human body's electromagnetic field with a natural earth signal associated with calm, meditation, relaxation and enhanced performance. Experience the Teslar effect and let yourself feel more relaxed, more rested and less tense. The diamond-faced watch has 50 diamonds; the changeable band comes in six colors.

  • NIKE FREE 5.0 ID®
    Meant to be worn barefoot in order to increase performance by training your foot muscles, Nike Free iD®s come in every color imaginable. Go online to design your own one-of-a-kind shoe; personalize it by adding your name to the tongue of the shoe.

  • HOPE IN A JAR FROM PHILOSOPHY
    A therapeutic moisturizer for all skin types, this fantastic face cream made by philosophy features an inspirational saying: "Where there's hope, there can be faith. Where there's faith, miracles can occur."

  • APPLE IPOD
    The new Apple iPod now plays video! Watch up to 150 hours of video or slideshows of up to 25,000 photos on its bright 2.5-inch screen. Store up to 15,000 songs with full-color album art. Its battery lasts up to 20 hours—now that's music to your eyes!
  • Papa-ampon ako kay Oprah when I get the chance. Heee
  • Anything is possible today -- think big. Reach deep inside and you can go farther.
  • Doctora just started her blog...yay...all goody. Welcome to the blogging world Doctora.
  • Ohkay, time to get out of here. MUST work.
  • Wishing everyall a fine December.
  • Thanks for visiting again. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    manonica said...

    Melikey that Philip Stein Teslar watch!!! Also the iPod. Grr. One day. In God's time, yes?

    aileen said...

    cute nike sneakers!!
    i like the philip stein watch too. maybe the ones without diamonds, eh?

    qtz said...

    sama ako dyan pag nagpa-ampon ka kay Oprah!