Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yawn...
  • It's past midnight right now. I'm tired sleepy. Spent my Sunday mostly in bed and I still wanna go back to bed.
  • More cool shirts at Team Manila, me likey.
  • Choose your team...hmmm...ANISTON all the way...YEAH!!! More cool shirts at Kitson.com.
  • I &hearts that guy. Those eyes, those lips. Imagine waking up every day seeing those eyes and lips. Yes, he's pretty special. If not for his music...NG and I will not know eachother's existence. Hmmm. Made those buttons myself btw. Had time last month and I came up with that. Will do Jomari next. Hmmm. That didn't sound right. Heee. Nevermind.
  • Belated birthday dinner treat last Saturday at Bellini's courtesy of Tita Tess & Engr. Arch. Dino. Yummy food. Too bad Miss M didn't get to join us.
  • Love is the most mysterious of all things. What it is exactly, defies words and explanations. It’s just something that exists. It perpetuates all life. It is the force that binds the stars to the sky, the force that holds the sea just barely at the shore. It is love that keeps the balance of all things.
    [an excerpt from Jann Arden's latest journal entry. Read the entire post here. I love how she writes. She's one underrated artist if you ask me.]
  • Wala lang. This is my blog after all. Heee.
  • Ohkay, just trying to be cheery and all...coz my life ain't a beach right now. Heee. But I KNOW God will not give us something we can't bear. Yes, just have to keep that in mind no?
  • Leaving you with today's prayer:
    Thank You Lord for the trials that You allow to happen in my life which serves as a platform on which You reveal Yourself, show Your love and power, both to me and to others looking on. Thank You that I can move into the future nondefensively, with hands outstretched to whatever lies ahead, for You hold the future and You will always be with me, even to my old age ... and through all eternity. [Isaiah 46:4]
  • Have a fine week to you. Thanks again for visiting. Let's always be faithful in everything we do. Rather a bit tough at times but I know God will be with us no? That's one comfort knowing. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    qtz said...

    Your always welcome and... architect po ako. Hehehe.