Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, November 13, 2005

11 and counting ...
  • Post Secret. Eversince I've discovered that blog, I've been visiting it every Sunday or whenever the new posts are available. It's comforting to know that other people share you secret and at the same time, I feel blessed and grateful that I don't have most of their secrets.
  • I am happy and content because I think I am. [Alain-Rene Lesage]
  • 11 months and counting with NG...Hmmmm. So far it's been ok. It's not always a bed of roses. Not easy. Prayers check as always.
  • May you have a fine day. Thanks again for visiting.
  • Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Scary to read PostSecret sometimes. The secrets are way disturbing. Grampa says I'm too naive. I wonder what our world has come to.

    The silver lining is, we can pray in secret for those people with disturbing secrets, then God will bless them out in the open. Hallelujah! :-)