Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Somewhere in time...

Drifting through this total confusion,
In search of something to hold on to,
some identity.
I wonder:
Is this real or just an illusion?
Is it temporary or for infinity?
I travel in search of a destination
Without a clue about my future situation.
When will I know what life holds for me?
Who will I love?
Where will I be?
The answers someday will be mine.
My future is waiting for me,
Somewhere in time.


  • Hmmm...I forget where I got that...I think from a TEEN magazine back in HS. Yes, I cut that out and had it laminated. Heee. It's nice to look back in time. When you think you know something at the age of 16...then realizing, now that I'm almost [gasp...heeee] 30...what I know back then were so little compared to what I know now. Back then, I wanted someone to love me. Nowadays, I still want that but I want someone to love too. Hah! Back then, I didn't have much faith in God, now, it's what I strive to have more, much more, than anything or anyone. I'm thinking, if I have God, I will be alright. Just have to keep thinking that. I will be alright. We will all be alright.
  • Ohkay...I just had to let that out. I. WILL. BE. ALRIGHTY. Indeed. Have a fine day. Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I keep coming back to your blog, its kinda addicting. Please post more pic of your SisJ, shes cute.

    Aura said...

    Hey Vikki!

    Just fyi, Jason Mraz will be coming to Manila in January! The 20th and 21st to be exact. Just thought I'd let you know. I also informed Jax already. And by the way, I met JASON! :) It was sooo cool!

    manonica said...

    Grampa & I are so happy about your growing faith in God. Where would we be without Him? I wouldn't wanna know. (Ehe kanta yun ah!)