Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

First of July...

  • It's a brand new month. Half of 2004 is officially over. Nothing spectacular has happened to me in the past 6 months except for a few mild heartaches. You know, the usual kind. Hehe.
  • Finally, I've given my G-mail invites to 5 people. Some people are selling theirs on E-bay. Should have I done that instead? Teehee.
  • Wimbledon update: Serena, Mauresmo, Davenport and Sharapova are in the final four of the Women's Singles Title; Mark Philippoussis who lost to Tim Henman [who lost to Mario Ancic] are both out of the running. Roddick is in the semi's once again. The Federer-Hewitt quarter final match is on as I'm typing this entry, Federer leads 2 sets to 1. When Mark lost to Henman, I was hoping Henman would win the title but now...hmmm...I'm gonna go for Roddick. I just want someone new to win but like I said before Federer is a strong player. As for the women's side, Mauresmo or Davenport for me. They make the game look so darn easy. With every grunt and shriek along the way.
  • Work was light yesterday. It's bound to be a busy one next week.
  • I created a new blog, well, not really a new one, just an alternative page for the daily breads, check it out at daily_bread.blogspot.com.

  • No comments: