Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, June 18, 2004

Weekend is here...

  • Thank God it's the weekend. Yeah.
  • 2004 Wimbledon starts on Monday.
  • I finally got to see the finale of American Idol, I liked it. Especially the reunion number of the Final 12. Matt Rogers is such a cutie.
  • Bought a new bodybag from Airwalk, last Thursday. I actually wanted the one I saw from Nike but it was a little over my limit for a bag. Maybe in the coming weeks I'll get it when I have some extra extra cash. It was a nice bag.
  • Work was light yesterday. I just waited [10:30am - 4pm-ish] for a text message from our client. I need some supporting product literature for the shipment I'm releasing from the North Port Zone. Some Customs employees make me wanna scream. The examiner kept rambling on [and on] about the commodity of our client . It was BLAH BLAH BLAH to me. I mean, how am I suppose to know what he was talking about right? We just release our clients commodities, we don't actually use them or anything. I already have a product literature. BUT he want to see the specific percentage of Acrylic Acid and Ethylene. Boring. Anyhoo, I hope our client will have the supporting documents by Monday. Ain't my job grand? Hehehe.
  • My mother is back home. She's been in the province since February. She seemed older to me. I mean, negative stuff will really make you look older, I think. She's been thru a lot. I just don't like those greedy relatives of ours who make my Mom's and my Aunt's lives difficult. Darn. Why can't they be content on what they have? Why is that? Some people just can't and will never be content. I'm glad my Mom is back home.
  • My cousin Nadine hasn't been feeling ok for the past week. She only got to go to school last Monday. Fever and coughing. Though she still makes us smile by dancing and singing to that Rejoice song. She's my happy thought.
  • Ok, will read random blogs for now...Habba fine-d weekend to everyall...Godbless.
  • No comments: