Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, June 21, 2004

My name is...

  • According to Baby Center, these are the top 10 names for boys and girls for the year 2003.
  • I've italized the names that I like from the list.
  • Jane wasn't on the list.
  • Whachatink about the list?
  • Why am I even checking baby names?
  • It's not like I'm gonna have one soon. [Hah!]

  • Girls' Names
    1. Emily
    2. Emma [Ross and Rachel's daughter..teehee]
    3. Madison [Daryl Hannah's character name on Splash...gotta love that movie.]
    4. Hannah
    5. Hailey [I like the sound of it...]
    6. Sarah
    7. Kaitlyn
    8. Isabella [Whatta sophisticated name...]
    9. Olivia
    10. Abigail

    Boys' Names
    1. Jacob
    2. Aidan [aka John Corbett]
    3. Ethan [aka Curly Tops]
    4. Matthew [Chandler and Joey's real names]
    5. Nicholas
    6. Joshua [Tate Donovan's character on FRIENDS...I likey this name...]
    7. Ryan
    8. Michael
    9. Zachary
    10. Tyler

    No comments: