Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, June 28, 2004

Be That Way...

  • I kept forgetting to ask. Who wants a G-mail account? I have 5 invites left. Just let me know if you want one.
  • Wimbledon update:
    Men's Singles - Federer, Hewitt, Mayer, Grosjean are in the Quarter Finals. Philippoussis lost the first set to Henman as I'm typing. I wish Mark wins. Roddick is in leading 2 sets vs Popp; Ladies Singles - Davenport, Sprem, Sugiyama and Sharapova are in the final 8.
  • Tonight is Busy-TV-Viewing-Tuesday. [ED, One Tree Hill, The OC, Six Feet Under, Zoe Buisek...] Do not disturb. Hehe.
  • If you've been watching Wimbledon on StarWorld, I'm sure you've seen the Lacoste commercial. Anybody know who's the artist behind the song that was used in the commercial? Thanks in advance.
  • Ok kids, gotta logoff for now, must support Mark and watch his match. Godbless.

  • 1 comment:

    Gail T. said...

    can i ask for a G-mail invite? i don't know why i want one. siguro makikiuso lang. :P if you don't mind... if you do, then it's alright. my email addy is a_holly22@hotmail.com thanks.