Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Game...Set...Match...

  • Birthday greets are in order for Nurse A. and John Cusack [I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen. -- from Say Anything]. Haberday to you.
  • Played two hours of badminton yesterday, I lost [yet again] versus my cousin and friend. We only got to play singles coz one of my friends didn't make it. Like always, we had fun. Sweats galore. Next Sunday, I hope to win [at least] one match. Sheesh. Good thing, I enjoy playing the game.
  • I volunteered for the World Youth Day 2005, of course the chances of me being chosen is one in a million but it's worth a shot. I need more spirituality in my life. I STILL regret not being a part of the WYD 1995 when it was held here. Let's just say, I wasn't "friendly" with God during those days.
  • Btw, Wimbledon is getting exciting. Fourth round starts tomorrow, here are the Final 16 [I italized the names of the ones that I feel [not necessarily the ones I want] will advance to the quarter finals, my fearless predictions, if you may...hehehe]:
      Men Singles
      Federer vs Karlovic
      Moya vs Hewitt
      Mayer vs Johansson
      Grosjean vs Ginepri
      Henman vs Philippoussis
      Malisse vs Ancic
      Spadea vs Schalken
      Popp vs Roddick
      Ladies Singles
      Serena vs [To Be Determined]
      Petrova vs Capriati
      Mauresmo vs [TBD]
      Suarez vs Grande
      Davenport vs Zvonareva
      Maleeva vs Sprem
      Tanasugarn vs Sugiyama
      Sharapova vs Frazier
    • Anybody offering a weekend part-time job out there? I could use some extra cash for something I need to save up for. Ain't that vague or what? Hehehe. Let me know if you know something.
    • It's a brand new work week. It's bound to be a busy one for me. May we all have a fine week. Godbless.

    • No comments: