Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Sneakers, CDs, Pizza, Blogs, Ben Jelen...

  • It's a brand new week. It's bound to be a busy work week. Bring it on, I'm ready. I think.
  • Future Me is a link I got from Que Sera Sera. Check it out for yourself. I sent an e-mail to my future self. Kinda freaky but what the hey. It's free.
  • Went to Greenbelt 3 last Friday to watch a free Ben Jelen [pronounced as Yellin] gig. The guy is an envy for most guys. [I think...] and a delight [DEFINITELY] for the female population. He plays the piano. He plays the guitar. He plays the violin. He's got a good voice. He looks like a CK model. If he doesn't succeed [which I doubt coz he's a good performer] in music he could always have his goodlooks as a back up. He's the most beautiful man I've seen so far. No BS. He's that beautiful. His pictures which you can find online doesn't give justice on how Hummina Hummina he is in person. I even had a picture taken with him. [All thanks to a new friend David's camera] Hah. A first for me. Buy his CD. I recommend it. I wonder what is his glitch? I mean, he's got them all. Almost. I hope he's not gay. [hehe]
  • Found and bought 2 pairs of Diesel sneakers. 50% off. Man. Good deal. I got one in blue and one in mint green. Wanted a red one but there was no available in my size. Was suppose to get a new pair of PUMAs [not another Puma, my sisters said], good thing I decided to look first.
  • What else happened during the weekend? I bought 2 CDs [Ben Jelen and the latest from The Corrs for SisterM] Ate at SuperBowl of China and Yellow Cab. Did two loads of laundry. Not feeling all too-laundryee [is that even considered a word?] Been e-mailing and chatting with someone I met last week on a random thingy. Just talking. It's good to meet someone who's interested in the stuff I'm interested in. With no ulterior motives. God is good.
  • Most of my online time, I spend it random blog hopping...
  • More of those random blogs in the coming days.
  • I think we're moving to another rental house. Moving is not one of my favorite things to do.
  • My mother is coming home on Friday. She's been in the province since February. Don't you just hate it when some greedy relatives make your life miserable? Karma to them.
  • Regular jeepney fare is now Five Pesos and Fifty Centavos.
  • Okay kids, I'm off to zzzland now, I'm not really sleepy but being in bed will eventually make me sleepy. Right. Have a fine week. Godbless.
  • No comments: