Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 20, 2004

My Sunday...

  • I had home cooked Champorado for breakfast. Yum
  • Played badminton from 9-11am today with 2 of my friends and my cousin. It was two hours worth of laughing, sweating and just having fun. I had a good time. We'll do it again next Sunday. Hopefully, we'll bring back our Sunday badminton sessions which we stopped doing when 2004 started. I don't know, I guess everybody got busy.
  • I napped from 3-8pm [I napped long hours than most people, hehehe]. Felt good.
  • Took a shower. Had my dinner inside the room while watching bits of The Hot Chick...
  • Watched NIP/TUCK [I missed a couple of episodes already] around 10pm-ish while ironing some jeans and shirts. [two birds with one stone]
  • My cousin Nadine's Amoebiasis [spell check?] is back again. She had it when she was around 2 years old. I hope it'll go away sooner than soon. She's very cranky nowadays.
  • Btw, since my Mom is back home, no more laundrying for me, well, except for my "delicates," I just have to wash them by myself nowadays. What I do is, I handwashed them then rinsed them on the machine [which btw needs a replacement]. Someone will do the laundry tomorrow. I think it costs P300 nowadays to have it washed. I hope the weather will cooperate tomorrow.
  • We need to have our CPU reformatted. Hopefully, we'll have our files backed-up by this week.
  • Have a fine week ahead to everyall. Godbless.
  • No comments: