Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, June 07, 2004

Dum Dee Dum Dee Dum...
  • A brand new week people. May we all have a good one. Rainy as it is.
  • My Horoscope for today courtesy of Yahoo: You'll climb out of bed with a very big change on your mind --- and you'll be quite ready to put that secret plan you've been mulling over into action. Do it. Now. [I don't even have a pla...hehe.]
  • I fell azleeeep while watching Queer Eye, I'm totally loving Jai.
  • Menstrual cramps all day Monday. Sheesh.
  • Cousin Nadine starts kindegarten [spell check please...] on Wednesday. She's growing up fast.
  • Work has been light since Thursday. Next client's shipment is arriving on Wednesday. It's all good. I get to stay home or at the office. Some days we have quite a number of shipments, I really get rattled as to which I will work on first. But there are days like today, not a single one. Ain't it fun?
  • SisterM bought a Php25,000+ worth mobile phone. It's her gift to herself since she got an A in her yearly work evaluation. I think she'll get twice or thrice the amount of her salary for that. I'm happy and proud of her. She's good at what she does.
  • SisterJ asked me when will I buy a colored-screen phone, I told her I'm ok with my current phone, which is a Nokia 2100. I don't wanna carry around an expensive phone because I work in the field. At least, if I get phone-robbed [pray tell I don't get robbed again, the experience is not that exciting...] I will not feel really bad about losing it. Then, I guess, I'll get another low-end phone. And one important thing, I can't afford an expensive phone. If I have that much money, I'd buy the entire series of FRIENDS on dvd. Hah. Ooohhh, I'd REALLY love that.
  • I actually braved going in the ICQ chatrooms last Saturday. Chaos to me. People talking at the same time. Never really enjoyed group chats unless I already know them. Got to meet a few nice enough chatters. A lot of weirdos out there though. They're on my MSN now. Not the Weirdos.
  • I've been checking random blogs during the weekend courtesy of Blogger's Random Blog thingy. Here are some blogs I checked. I might add some of them in my blogs-to-read in the coming days.
    Lascivious Articulations
    The Diary Underneath A Tree
    Akiko's Bloggerisms
    A Wish Upon A Star
    B Squared
    Mark, the unfortunately named female
    Debora Prado
    Crtl Alt Del
    The Circus Trilogy
    Footprints
    In The Beginning
    The Boss Man
  • That's it for now. It's a Tuesday. A very busy TV viewing is on tonight: American Idol, One Tree Hill, The OC, Six Feet Under...
  • No comments: