Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Rest day...

  • I've no work today. It's Manila day. The Customs offices happens to be in that area. Yay. One day rest.
  • I've been reading The Pilot's Wife whenever I'm waiting at the work [yes, my work is actually deals with a lot of waiting...], and a few days ago at around 3am-ish while checking the schedule on Star Movies, what do you know? The Pilot's Wife was scheduled to be shown at around 5:30am that day. I was sleepy at that time so I just set the VCR on timer. I'm not even sure if the movie was based on the same book I'm reading. I'm now motivated to finish the book so I could watch the movie. I think that's how it should be. Book first, then movie. Whatever. If I get lazy, I'll just dive into the movie first. The book is intriguing so far, quite a number of questions arises...it's bound to be a good one. I hope. It was an Oprah book club choice. Sheesh, I have to finish this one and get back on my reading. How many times have I told myself that?
  • I recently got in touch with a few friends from my elementary days. The internet is cool like that. Getting people together. I haven't heard from these people since I was 13 or so. Wow. We have so much catching up to do. I'm nervous and excited to see them a few weeks from now. I hope it'll turn up ok.
  • No comments: