Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Found...

  • Another weekend once again and as always, I am all for it. I've been having a hard time sleeping the past few weeks...I know rather I feel tired but once I am in bed, sleep just won't go my way. Last night [okay it was around 2am-ish], I started watching this movie Caffeine, American actresses like Mena Suvari and Katherine Heigl have English [I think] accents in this indie film. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie, I finished it when I woke up this morning.
  • I knew I was really sleepy tired because I left the dvd player on and I only realized it when I continued to watch the movie. Doink to me. I did turn off the TV though, so, at least, that's less electricity consumed for being sleepy. I always make it a point to turn off things when not in use. It's a conscious thingy. Even if I'm not in my own house, I notice things like that. Hee. I keep quiet most of the time. I get on NGs case on that, coz whenever we're chatting, he turns on his AC when he gets home, and it's not just in a room where he's in, then his tv is on while we're chatting. His music is on as well. He told me though that his electric bill is on a fixed rate [$70 if I remember it right] each month, whether he consume a lot of electricity or not, he still pays the same. So, I guess, it's ok to have things turned on even if you're not using it? It still gets to me though.
  • Our electric bill for last month was Php5,680. I live with my parents and my cousin Alfred. We have a fridge, washing machine, an AC at my parent's room, shower heater [that apparently, I'm the only one who uses each morning...hee], computer, 2 electric fans [used to be 3 but mine died on me, so, each night, I use my parent's fan once their AC is on, need a replacement soon], 2 tv and dvd players, and we have the egg incubator [24/7]. Still, it's a big amount yes? Our house rent is only Php5000 each month. And I don't pay these things, my sisters does, I only get to cover the phone/dsl and I give some money to Mom each week. Not much but I try to give more when I have more. I'm guessing, you get conscious with things like consumed electricity when you're not the one who pays for it? Knowing how not easy it is to earn cash. Heck, it gets to me whenever I see street lights still on each morning. Hee.
  • Continuing this post after my chat with NG, which kinda ended in a not-so-good mood, the downside of being in a long distance relationship. Arrrghhh. You can't whack them in the head to get your thoughts across. Hee, I'm kidding about that, I'm not a violent person. I mean, being in a regular [same timezone] relationship is tough enough, how much more if you're on different ones. He's sleepy. You just woke up. Or vice versa. But we've been doing this for almost 3 years now, so, we know it happens. We can't always have good moments right? I'm glad the not-so-good moments seldom happens. It's a bitch when it does. Tomorrow is yet another day. Taking is one day at a time.

  • Do you have a Myspace account? I do. I started it last year to support Jamie Walters and some artists. I took that page down and made a new one 2 weeks ago. And I'm glad I went back. I found out that my cousins/nephews/nieces are on there. It's a good way to keep in touch with them. One of them even have a myspace meant for her fans. She's a calendar gurl. If your nice to me, I might give her public myspace account to you. i noticed too that most people in the USA prefer Myspace than Friendster.

  • I've had my Friendster profile the longest, most of my the people that I met in person are on there. Recently, I found [or they found me] people from Dataline [the AMA College Paper I was a briefly a part of], I'm happy about that. My former EIC is on my list now.

  • I have a Multiply page too, I like having it to share pix and music. A friend uploaded the audio books of Harry Potter 1-3. I have downloaded it, I just have to transfer them to my Ipod. Maroon5's latest was uploaded by a friend as well, it's actually better than the album itself since, she had other songs that are Bonus tracks on different versions of the album. I'm waiting for someone to upload KT Tunstall's album. NG has a copy for awhile but it's still unwrapped. Will just have to wait, no point in buying a CD which he already has.
  • Speaking of CDs that I have. Found out I have 116 in total, I made a list for NG so, he could cross out the ones he already have. So, I won't have to bring it with me if/when I get to go to where he's at. If you find something you like, do tell and I'll upload them via Multiply. Music is good yes? It can be very calming at times. Or if you don't want to talk to anyone, just have your earphones on. Hee.
      1. Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
      Alanis Morissette
      2. -Jagged Little Pill
      3. -Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
      4. -MTV Unplugged
      5. -Singles Box Set
      6. -Under Rug Swept
      7. -So-Called Chaos
      8. -Jagged Little Pill Acoustic
      Alicia Keys
      9. - The Diary of Alicia Keys
      10. - Songs in A Minor
      11. Barenaked Ladies - Disc One : All Their Greatest Hits [1991-2001]
      12. Beck - Midnite Vultures
      13. Ben Jelen - Give It All Away
      Bic Runga
      14. -Drive
      15. -Beautiful Collision
      16. Bush - Golden State
      17. Caedmon's Call - Long Line of Leavers
      18. Calling - Camino Palmero
      Cranberries
      19. -Bury The Hatchet
      20. -Stars [The Best of 1992-2002]
      21. Cultured Pearls - Introducing...Cultured Pearls
      22. Dan Mackenzie - Good Things
      23. David Gray - White Ladder
      24. Dirty Vegas - Dirty Vegas
      25. Duncan Sheik - Daylight
      26. Enya - Watermark
      27. Eraserheads - Anthology
      28. Everclear - Songs From An American Movie
      29. Five For Fighting - America Town
      30. Gavin De Graw - Chariot/Chariot Stripped
      31. Indigo Girls - Restrospective
      32. INXS - Definitive
      33. Kalapana - The Very Best Of Kalapana
      34. Jack Johnson - On And On
      Jamie Walters
      35. - Jamie Walters
      36. - Ride
      37. - Believed
      38. Jamiroquia - Travelling Without Moving
      39. Jann Arden - Happy
      Jars Of Clay
      40. - Jars of Clay
      41. - If I Left The Zoo
      Jason Mraz
      42 -Waiting For My Rocket To Come
      43 -Tonight, Not Again : Live at the Eagle Ballroom Theater
      44 -Mr.A-Z
      45 Jeff Buckley - Grace
      46 Jennifer Love Hewitt - Cool With You [Platinum Edition]
      John Mayer
      47 -Room For Squares
      48 -Any Given Thursday
      49 Killers - Hot Fuss
      50 Lifehouse - No Name Face
      51 Madonna - Something To Remember
      52 Maria Mena - White Turns Blue
      53 Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane
      54 Meredith Brooks - Blurring The Edges
      55 Mishka Adams - God Bless The Child
      56 Natalie Imbruglia - Left Of The Middle
      57 Natasha Thomas - Save Your Kisses
      Norah Jones:
      58 - Come Away With Me
      59 - Feels Like Home
      60 Paula Cole - This Fire
      61 Paula Cole Band, The - Amen
      62 Sade - Lovers Rock
      63 Savage Garden - Affirmation
      64 Sixpence None The Richer - Divine Discontent
      65 Smashing Pumpkins, The - [Rotten Apples] The Greatest Hits
      66 Soraya - On Nights Like This
      67 Splender - To Whom It May Concern
      68 Stacie Orrico - Stacie Orrico
      69 Stephen Speaks - No More Doubt
      70 Take That - Nobody Else
      71 Texas - Greatest Hits
      72 Third Day - Come Together
      73 Toad the Wet Sprocket - Dulcinea
      74 Toto - Best Ballads
      75 U2 - The Best Of 1980-1990
      76 Wallflowers, The - Bringing Down The Horse
      77 10,000 Maniacs - MTV Unplugged
      78 Lilith Fair Volume 3

      [TV/Movie Soundtracks]
      79 - 10 Things I Hate About You
      80 Ally McBeal: A Very Ally Christmas feat. Vonda Shepard
      81 Songs From Ally McBeal feat. Vonda Shepard
      82 A Lot Like Love
      83 American Pie : The Wedding
      84 Austin Powers : The Spy Who Shagged Me
      85 A Walk To Remember
      86 Beverly Hills 90210 : The Soundtrack
      87 Beverly Hills 90210 : The College Years
      88 Brothers McMullen, The
      89 Circle of Friends
      90 City Of Angels
      91 Cutting Edge, The
      92 Dawson's Creek Volume 1 and 2
      93 Dawson's Creek Volume 2
      94 Drive Me Crazy
      95 FRIENDS
      96 FRIENDS Again
      97 I am Sam
      98 My Best Friend's Wedding
      99 Never Been Kissed
      100 Northern Exposure
      101 Party Of Five
      102 Raising Helen
      103 Reality Bites
      104 Roswell
      105 Serendipity
      106 Set It Off
      107 Singles
      108 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The
      109 Soul Man
      110 The Truth About Cats and Dogs
      111 That 70's Show : That '70s Rockin' Album
      112 View From The Top
      113 Wedding Singer, The
      114 While You Were Sleeping
      115 Will & Grace
      116 X-Files Movie: The Album

  • Randomness. This was taken New Year's Eve 2000 with my family and my cousin Nadine. We looked happy yes? Wish to have a family pic where we're all complete again. Someday soon.
  • Okays, I think, that will be it for now. I have to get ready for Doctora's birthday dinner. We're dining at Everything at Steak [clever...hee], I just am happy that I'll be seeing them again. Will post pix later. Have a fine day to you. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Try talking to God when you can't zzz. He lulls me to sleep sometimes.

    I have a MySpace account too, though I hardly visit it. User name Manonica. Add me!

    irene said...

    I envy you! To this day I haven't come up with a list of all my books, CDs, etc. I have the time but I'm just lazy hahaha.