Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's August...

Birthday shoutout is going out to Doctora. Happy happy birthday my dear. Love ya. God Bless.

  • Yesterday morning, when I put on my pants, I found a 20 peso bill in one of the pockets. Hee. It always surprises me whenever I find little things like that. I take it as a good sign on how my day will be.
  • Fast forward to an hour, inside the cramped bus, it was a hot day, my day was just beginning and I feel icky already. I wanted to go home and take another shower. Accckkk. My good sign went out of the window right about that time. Glad I brought my ipod with me or else, it would really be a not-so-fun bus ride all the more.
  • Rihanna's Umbrella was on repeat mode, I lost count on how many times I heard that song all throughout my ride. I love the song evidently.
  • Work started at the bank, then to the Bureau, then to a shipping line, then back to the Bureau, finished by 4pm. Will not bore you with the in-betweens. Tiring day but I'm glad it went quick.
  • After I've given the gate passes to our TM [truck's dispatcher], waited for a cab to go to Doctora's clinic to pick up my cousin AJ's glasses. One cab, two cabs, three cabs, four cabs passed by and the PLDT repair guy asked me where I'm headed [I think, he saw my attempt on getting those cabs but they won't take me to my destination], told him to this place and I don't know if it's God's way of telling me, that is a random act of kindness coming from the PLDT repair man. I was hesitant for a bit to hitch a ride with them but they were going in the same direction, so, might as well and their aura looked good. They didn't give me bad vibes. Don't you get that whenever you see or meet new people? Good or bad vibes? I do. If the vibe scares me, I try to get away as soon as possible. The PLDT repair guys names were Rudy and Joel, I tried to give them money as payment but they declined. And they told me, the next time I saw them, maybe, they'd take the money and then they laughed. I told them to have a safe drive and thanked them for the ride. I still am wondering about the coincidence of that event but I am grateful for those guys for giving me a ride to Doctora's neck of the woods.
  • Stayed at Doctora's clinic for a while, didn't want to leave during the rush hour. The jeeps and trains will be filled for sure with all the people rushing to get home. Left before 7pm and I was at Uncle Boss's house by 9pm. Arrange my documents, then I went home.
  • Had my late lunch/dinner, fried chicken was waiting for me. Didn't expect that but I won't say no to chicken.

  • When I checked my mails, an e-card from NG was waiting for me. He can be spontaneous at times. He may not be romantic [though, he says he is, I just have to give him a chance once we are together] but he does make me happy most of the time. Brattiness and those damn boxes [that are glued to the floor] excluded, he's an okay guy most of the time. Hee.
  • It's the first day of a brand new month...and so far, I'm feeling good about it. I hope it be a good month.
  • Here's wishing you and me a good month. Need to get some zzzz for now. God Bless.
  • No comments: