Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, July 06, 2007

Memory Loss?...

  • It's the first Friday of July 2007 and it hasn't been a good one for me.
  • Work wise, waited all day and afternoon, but thank GOD, got to finish it before 5pm. Sigh. Friday rush rush indeed. Corruption sucks big time but you gotta do what you gotta do. The usual 20 pesos "tip" turned into 300 pesos [I had to haggle for that too, the guy wanted me to give him 500 pesos]. Since it is a Friday, the people at the Bureau gets higher too it seems. It's a long boring story but like I said, I'm glad it's over and I'm just waiting for the text the dispatcher's truck to let me know that the 20 footer container has left the North Harbor area. More work next week, bound to be another busy one.
  • Around noon, a mass was held at the chapel of the North Harbor Area, I attended, it was pick-me-up feeling that I needed. Nothing beats hearing God's words yes? I'm glad I attended that mass. It did good for my outlook for the rest of the afternoon.
  • After the mass, I turned on my phone [which I turned off during the mass, there was one lady who's phone rang during the service, tsk tsk tsk], and for some reason, I keyed in the wrong Personal Identification Number [PIN] THRICE. That was the first time it happened since I got my current number back in 2003. And of course, after 3 attempts on the PIN code, it was blocked. The only way to unlock it is to key in the PIN Unlocking Key [PUK] code, which was at home, in a safe place. Sigh. I still can't believe that I forgot my PIN in the first place. DOINK to me.
  • While still waiting, around 2pm, I noticed I didn't have my Umbrella [my purple Pooh umbrella] with me, I traced back my steps and didn't find it. Grrr to that person who found and took my umbrella. I felt bad coz it was a gift from a friend and it's a really nice umbrella. Not just because it was colored purple. Hee. SIGH. Sorry Mrs G for losing the umbrella you gave me.
  • Since, we're talking about memory loss, my cousin was borrowing my flash drive to copy some songs from their computer to be transfered to my computer then burned into a cd. I brought the flash drive last Sunday at their house but she wasn't home. So, I took it home. Then Monday night, she asked me about it again, and I told her it's at home and she should just get it. I told myself I'm just gonna put it in my bag since I usually go to their house each night after work to arrange my papers. Tuesday night, she reminded me about it again and I told her that it was at home [when it fact, it was already inside my bag, I just remembered it when I got home and checked it.] DUH! Talk about being forgetful. Sheesh. It's still in my bag as of the moment. Hee.
  • I want to watch Transformers and Harry Potter. But I'm too tired to go out during weekends it seems. Though, I think, I'll be seeing the gurls soon, when Queen arrives this month. I miss those gurls. Maybe, a VS? Hee. Definitely dinner though. I can't imagine how some people go out each night or each weekend after a week's work. It's too tiring man. I'd rather stay home and watch tv [Wimbledon season right now...my predictions, Nadal or Roddick for the men's and Henin for the women's. We'll find out soon.]
  • Anyhoo, will go offline for now and just watch tv and maybe, start House 3 this weekend. May we have a fine July. Yes. Tomorrow is 7-7-7, said to be the luckiest day of the year...hmmm...do you believe in luck? Should I bet on the lottery finally? Hee. God Bless.
  • No comments: