Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wanna bite?...

A lot of people have been waiting for this...it seems...

Even lined up and waited for hours...

A very techie guy....

Those people want their iPhones...

This guy just got his....

He seems happy and excited...hmmmm...maybe he got it for free???

It is visually stimulating, I like the look of it...BUT I don't understand how those people are feeling about it...they are so passionate it seems? I don't know. I don't see myself waiting for a new product like that. Maybe, if the product comes with a guy in his undies, I think I would. Jomari in his undies giving me his iPhone [that didn't sound too nice? Hee]. I'm pretty sure the iPhone is pricey. Way more than what I can ever afford. Heck, I think ipods are pricey, the only reason I have one is because my sister got me one. I'm glad those people got their phones though. But at the end of the day, it is another gadget that will hold our lives. Hee. NG thinks I can't live without texting, which is not true, I can too. I just choose not to. What do you think about this mayhem?

  • It's the last day of the June. First half of 2007 will officially be over soon. Wow. Where did the year go? Did you have fun? I did. Especially during the first quarter. Then work was busy. Better than nothing. Here's hoping to have a fine July. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    O-V-E-R. Seriously.

    Anonymous said...

    te-maarts naman that guy. oh but i have to admit, if you'd give me a Vertu and i'd have to wait in line for it, -i might just do the same, hahaha. lakemeader. *hugs.