Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Say Moo...

  • Heys, it's the weekend once again, thank God! No work days is always goody. Time to catch up on sleep. Time to do chores [laundry and ironing in my case]. Time to do what comes to mind. Zzzzzzzz time for me. Hope your weekend is doing a okay so far. Mine is okay. Had to do some paperwork earlier today though. Then work will resume early Monday morning.
  • A few weeks ago, read from a friend's LJ about moo cards that livejournal and moo were giving away for FREE. And I'm a sucker for freebies so, why not no? After customizing my moocards and giving out the needed info and all, my free cards arrived last Wednesday the 13th. Whee. The first ever free stuff I got off the internet. Hee.
    I don't remember making cards of the same kind but I can't complain, I like them nonetheless. Hee. THEY.WERE.FREE. I have twin faiths.
    At the back of the card, you can add your details [email addresses, website addresses and what not and even a pic too], info cards customized by you. Coolness. You can also make photo mini cards at the moo site. In time, I will order more.
  • The work week has been busy again. [Not complaining just stating a fact..hee...busy next week too...better than not busy...] I realized now that I have a faster internet connection my online time has lessened not because I want to but because I am tired whenever I get home from work. I missed the mails Wednesday to Friday. Acccck. I just sent one email each of that day letting NG know that I will not be able to reply to our usual amount of mails [21 this week], I am hoping I'd be able to be back on the swing of things next week. If you know me, I love emailing and whenever I don't get to do them, I feel a bit antsy. I got used to them each day of the weekday.
  • Okay, the next couple of pix are R-rated. You might want to cover your eyes. I like pix of men in undies [briefs over boxers...boxerbriefs are fine though...] and it so happens some of my fave male celebs used to be an image model for undies...It all started with Mark Wahlberg [Marky Mark] back in the early 90s...I think, I still have this particular CK ad in one of my clear books. I missed clear booking.
    And of course...my undie guy for the longest time...heee...in my dreams...yeah...I have a clear book devoted to this guy. Those were the days. Sigh. Nowadays, it's very rare that he's on a magazine cover or what not. And he's not even in the BENCH gallery of models the last time I check the site. Bummer.
    I don't know who this guy is but I lovelike his ads. Check out his eyes. Wow. [And I mean his eyes!!!] Celebs that I would want to see in their undies would be Matthew McConaughey, Josh Holloway, Patrick Dempsey, Zach Braff...more of my fave guys in undies next time.
  • Leaving you with a few questions from The Book of Questions : Love & Sex.
    Q#121 How much of your enjoyment of sex comes from giving pleasure to your partner? Could you enjoy yourself if you knew your partner took little pleasure in the experience?
    Q#122 Can a person know too much about life to be able to fall in love? How much of the power of falling in love comes from the wonder of experiencing emotions for the first time? Are you capable of feeling as much love and passion now as you did when you were younger?
  • Okays, that would be it for now. I have to do laundry. Then nap time. Chat time with NG after midnight. He's off this weekend and the next. Yay. I'm happy he's getting a few weekends off. All good. Hope you have a fine weekend. God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    aileen said...

    That new bench guy is jon mullaly. hummina!!

    manonica said...

    McConaughey is People's hottest bachelor this year. I can see he's hot, but I can't get over Sandra Bullock saying that she taught him how to use a deodorant because he had b. o. - yikes. He saved abandoned dawgies after the Katrina disaster though... so I like him anyways. Hee.

    irene said...

    this blog entry is trulily R-18. please post similar entries in the future.