Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, June 11, 2007

Catching Up [yet again, hee]...


  • Heys. It's 6am-ish on a Tuesday right now. Early day for work. I didn't have work yesterday since the holiday [which is really today, Independence Day] was moved to that day. Was a 3-day weekend for me. Well, not really, since I had to go to work Saturday but it ended around 2pm-ish. Was sms chatting with NG on my way home, then had a quick cam-chat when I got home. Then I took a nap. Nadine woke me up at 6pm-ish as I requested, then more paperwork. Went online for a bit. Then bed.
  • Sunday, chatted with NG til about 2pm-ish. Finished the paperwork. Cleaned my room and put up curtains from 3-6pm-ish. Tiring but it was satisfying to see my room looking fresh and clean. Hee. I took out a few old magazines from my plastic containers and finally let go of them. I told my Mom she should keep it, in case Nadine or my cousin Alfred [who's staying here with us and attending school, he's a freshman in HS though he doesn't look it, he looks like he's still in elementary...heee] might use them for school projects and what not. I also took out my paperbacks from years ago, was thinking of selling them but I don't know yet. Mom put them in a box for now until I have time to sort them out. My dvds occupy the container that had my books/magazines before right now. All good.
  • Early Monday [NG had Sunday off and I have Monday off], we scheduled a chat for 1am [my time] and noon [his time] that lasted til about 5am me thinks. Then bed. Woke up around 11am-ish. Had my taho, which I think the taho guy forgot to add sweetener. Hee. Then played UNO with my cousins Alfred and Nadine til about 2pm-ish. Then I did laundry. 2 and half week's worth of undies. Showered. Went online and replied to NGs mails from 7-9pm-ish. Then bed. Was really sleepy. Was out from 10pm-ish til I got up around 5:30am-ish. All good. I feel recharged. Good I got more hours on the sleep than usual. I can say, I'm ready to face a busy work week. If all works out, we'd be able to finish early Friday. I'm thinking positive. Yes.

  • Nadine's new hairstyle...it looks good on her. Hee. I'm thinking of having a haircut soon as well. We'll see.

    Found these magazines and this lil book of questions about love & sex from a BOOKSALE last Saturday on my home. The book cost 15 pesos, the mags under 200 pesos. It's been a while since I bought a mag. All good buy me feels.

  • Okays, that will be it for now. Must shower and get ready for work. Have a fine week to us all. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Wow. Bato Springs is nice! How many hours from Manila?

    irene said...

    pahiram yung Love & Sex na book.tapos i will go to Bato Springs na rin. wink wink.