Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yeah...I KNOW...

  • Heys...I'm on DSL connection since last week. I'm loving it. Can't complain. It's quicker to upload pix and watch vids. Whee. That's all I need. I'm good to go. I get to do more online nowadays since mailing NG doesn't take 2 hours anymore. Hee. Not that I complained before, just quicker now. All good. I just want to share that with you. Things that makes me happy are simple things. I don't aim for the moon. Never have.
  • NG had four days off [Friday to Monday] last week, we had extra chat times. All good. It is a blessing that he can't use YMessenger at work or else, I'd be up late each night chatting with him. Good blessing on that. That's why weekends are a big part for us, it's our chat time with no interruptions and all that. And speaking of weekends, it's almost here again. How time flies fast. Time is indeed, one amazing thingy.
  • This week at work is not that busy. I just did paperwork all day today and more paperwork tomorrow. Having my cousin Frank on board the work force [heee] is indeed goody. We get to do things more at the same time. All goody. I'm happy. I'm ready for a busy week tomorrow. Bring it on. Hee. Just kidding. Just trying to psych myself to not be affected with an added step in processing the papers at the Customs. SHAME on YOU for mandating that to each importer. That is so UNCOOL!!! That's why our country is going nowhere, with people who power trips all the time. Sad reality we live in. GRRRRR to them.
  • What else? Oh, I had dinner with the gurls last Saturday at Sbarro's. Yummy. Then we had coffee at Seattle's Best. All goody. It's always nice to get together with those gurls. LD [who's not a gurl] was there too, quiet on a corner, with his laptop. Hee.


  • Okay, I don't usually want things right away, but when I saw this phone, me wants it. Hee. It's a Nokia 6300. I saw it on a tv commercial first, then a few days ago, saw one gurl at the work place who has that phone. I even asked her if it was that phone model. Hee. It was really nice. Pretty. Slim and all. Kinda like my phone right now, which is a Nokia 6070 only slimmer. But knowing me, I won't get that 6300 just yet, even if I can afford it by Christmastime. It's not practical to get a new phone when my phone is still practically new. BUT if ever I'd get a new phone for Christmas or for my birthday, it's the 6300 that I'm gonna get.

  • Nokia 6300 [will be my phone someday...heee...]



    Nokia 6070 [a Christmas gifty from NG...]

  • Okay, must get out of here...tv time...I'm liking ON THE LOT right now. I was watching the results show last night and I fell azzzzleeep. Darn it. I had to check online who were voted off. Nice show. Must figure out a way to vote online. I'm amazed on how they make movies. They are on time pressured and all that. Really creative people. I'm liking Zach, Adam, Andrew and Shira-Lee. Hoping for the best for them.
  • It'll be a brand new month tomorrow...June bay-bee...a rainy month here in the Philippines, start of the school year for the students out there, be ready for a heavy traffic on Monday. Hee. May we all have a fine June. God Bless you.
  • The wonder of it all --- just to think that God loves me. --- Shea [from the May 30th Daily Bread].
  • 2 comments:

    irene said...

    Congrats, isn't DSL great? Lovely photos... i mis you guys! My gas ang mga magagandang LEGGGS! I feel like getting a frap right now... it's so mainit again these days. Hugs Starshine.

    manonica said...

    On The Lot is amazing. Those geeks are gooood. Ala-Steven Spielberg, the quintessential geek, they're all brilliant. Especially Zach.

    Didja see Michael Bay last Wed? RAWR. Now that's no geek fer shurrr.