Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Time...Time...Time...


  • Heys, missed me? Hee. I missed this blog. I haven't forgotten about this blog, I just couldn't come up with anything much to post in here. It would have turned out to be a daily picture of Jomari each time I post an entry. So, it was better NOT TO post when you're forced yes? NOW, I'm not forced. Not at all. I only posted 3 entries for the month of April. Three. Though, I have a good reason for not posting much. God a bit busy with work and when I get home, I pretty much spend two hours mailing NG and then bed and tv time for the rest of my 24 hours. Funny, I didn't get much sleep the past month, I ended up zzzzing at around 2am-ish [after the Ellen Show] then at times, restless, mostly because of the summer heat.
  • Here's how my sched is like: Monday-Friday [work at 8am - 5pm, time varies really...some long nights, some earlier than 8am...][home usually at 8pm, I do mails, I try to update the daily breads early in the morning when I get up earlier than usual...but if not, I type the daily bread when I get home and post it then do NGs mails, there was a week that I asked NG if we could not do mails, as much as it disappointed me to ask for that, I had to, I just had to, coz I really felt tired when I get home and I just stay in bed and watch tv until I get tired, which is quite disappointing coz I'd spent hours in front of the tv and still sleep at 2am...anubayun] Figure out how I put a few hours of sleep in there. Hee. Then my weekends, I stay in bed most of the start of my Saturday and Sunday, until it's time for my chat with NG around 11am until 2pm-ish, then lunch, then laundry at around 3 or 4pm, Saturday [I wash jeans, shirts and shorts] Sunday [I wash my delicates aka undies and small items like socks, hankies] then I iron clothes around 9pm-ish while watching TV..then just bed time...tv...I don't usually go online much late at nights...] Hmmm...start of March, I started back in my daily bible reading, I still have to decide on the best time for it, nowadays, I do it around 10pm-ish. Which time is best for you to read? Do share.
  • So, with that schedule, pretty reasonable enough to not be able to post as much right? Hee. Just say yes.
  • Since we're on the subject of time, I came across this passage a few weeks ago...just would like to share...

    There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
    a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
    a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

    [Ecclesiastes 3:1-8]
  • Also, I know I'm one blessed person, yes, I may not have a lot of money and all but we are far blessed than the people in Africa and other places. I get to eat 3 times a day, twice a day by choice. I get to buy some clothes when I have extra money. Though, one thing, I surely can't afford is hospital, I think, that's why I've never been hospitalized except when I was born, God knows I can't afford it. Sigh. I just am grateful for each moment. Like a friend texted last week, just have to have PERSPECTIVE. Just have to keep that in mind no?
  • Also, I've noticed, we have lotsa black ants around our dining area nowadays, it is because of the heat? They are everywhere even if there's no sweet edibles in that area. What gives? Do you have lots of ants too?

  • Nadine turned 8 last April 8...

    Nadine and Halle...

    Birthday gurl and me...

    Dinner/VS at Mrs. G's last April 14-15...no boys allowed heee, except Bob, Rix...

    Eira's not enjoying the popcorn it seems...

    Eating BBQ at 4am...

    Eira, Mrs. G. and Doctora...

    A group pic, thanks to LD for taking this one...which reminds me, I don't think I have yet to send these pix to the gurls, oh my, my bad...

  • Hmmm...I guess, this will be it for now. I'm home on a Tuesday, all thank to Labor Day Holiday, only 3 more work days left for me then it be the weekend again. Leaving you with a few quotes I got via email and from Beliefnet daily inspirations:

    >>Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

    >>Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

    >>Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.

    >>BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God forgot to give us.

    >>When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there.

    >>Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.

    >>The days are too short even for love; how can there be enough time for quarreling? [Margaret Gatty]
  • May we all have a fine brand new month. Wow. 5th month of 2007. Wow indeed. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    My quiet time with God is usually in the early mornings, before I hit the sack. I've tried doing it when I wakey, but since I'm usually running late, that wasn't a good idea. At night, I can take all the time I need to talk to Him and read the Bible.

    Cutie Nadoinks and Halle!

    Ada said...

    Yellow Cab! Yum.

    Eeee, mukhang lasheng na lasheng. Mwahaha. Inggit. *sniff*