Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here I Go Again...

  • It's been a week since my last post. Time is amazing yes? It just comes and goes. When we're running late, we try to beat time. When we're early, we wait [since we don't have any other choice...] until it passes us by. I've been early almost all of my working days last week. I even had to go to work last Saturday morning, my father drove, we left around 7am, we were at the Customs area at 8am. My father drove fast alright. I just kept quiet. Hee. The person who was assigned at the office that I have to deal with didn't arrive until 9:15am. Hah. But at least, my job was done after that.
  • Last Thursday, work ended around 8pm-ish, got home around 9pm-ish, then I had to arrange some documents for the next day, so, I'd have them ready by then. I sent NG a quick mail when I got home around 10pm-ish, telling him I wouldn't be able to reply to his mails since I was really tired. If you know me, I don't like missing mails, it's the one thing that we've always done since the beginning, the mails, every day [except weekends, we do take breaks on the mails, you know...] Anyhoo, mails [I have 22 mails waiting for me] will be done later today when I get home from work, as far as I know, it'll be a light day, since it's a Monday, our client doesn't usually release checks during that day unless it's urgent.
  • Friday, I was early at work, was at the Customs area around 9am, I even had time to have breakfast. I was praying every moment I got that I will be able to finish it before lunchtime. So, I can release our client's loose cargo [it wasn't in a container van] after lunch, usually, we don't release loose cargoes during Friday since there are a lot of people rushing to release theirs. But with all the prayers and all, I was at our client's warehouse in Kaloocan around 3pm-ish, left there by 4pm and made my way to the mall and had my late lunch/early dinner at Sbarro's. My treat to myself for a job well done. Hee.
  • My weekend was pretty much the same, laundry was done a bit late though, since I napped after my chat with NG last Saturday, I woke up at 6pm and I thought of not doing the laundry but I know, I'll have to deal with it eventually. So, I haul myself out of bed and washed shirts and undies. I dealt with 4 pairs of pants, 3 pairs of shoes, and a bag Sunday after my chat with NG. All good. After laundry, I napped from 5pm-ish til about 9pm-ish. Took a shower then I started ironing clothes. That's my weekend. All good. Things were accomplished, even if I didn't feel like doing them. Hee.
  • And today, it's another Monday, a brand new week starts yet again. Life is one big routine no? We just have to find a bit of joy to it from time to time. And I realized, work and chores are part of our lives, but the people around us, they surely can do wonders to our mind and soul. A smile from Nadine. A text message from a friend. A wake up call from someone. When you need something to cheer you up, it does, most often than not, come your way. Hee. My life is good [inspite of money issues and what not, they are all gonna come and go, in time] and it can only get better. I KNOW it. I just have to keep reminding myself about it. Have a good week. God Bless.

  • I took a few shots in between my ironing, I was excited on this one pic where I was texting or pretending to be texting...you can't see my phone in this pic but I had that in my right hand and my camera on my left hand. Hee. I don't even know why I'm sharing this pic. I just looked happy excited on it.

    1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Uuy, ironing with only a bra top... do you also dance around like Rachel? Love to love you baby!

    Yes, life is one big routine. And, in The Road Less Travelled methinks, the book starts with this: Life is difficult. Yes it is. We all just hafta get by. Some just do it better than others. Ouch.

    See ya this weekend!