Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Game On...

  • Last Saturday, I discovered a website full of free online games. And I've been frequenting it ever since. The site is King.com, basically, you have to sign up for a free account and start playing. You can play multi-player games with other online members too. I like it a lot. Here are my favorite games so far.

    1 vs 100. It's a Q&A game, wherein you are up against 100 mob members, each question corresponds to an amount and it's increasing as you go along. I have played 20 times, the farthest I reach before I gave a wrong answer was down to 12 mom members. Hee. I hope to outlast them all sometime soon.

    WORD BATTLE. It's a multi-player game up to 5 players. Has 4 rounds. In each round, you have to find 3 words in a minute. You have to think of words that the other players might not think or you'll score for that word will be divided to the players who got them. So far, I have played won 9 out of my 46 games. It's a fun game. I recommend it.

    JUNGLE RUMBLE. Another multi-player game. If you're familiar with Puzzle Bubble, it's like that, only you can be up against a max of 4 other players. Just throw in same colored bubbles to zapped them off the board before they fill up. My most played game so far. Won 27 out of 75. Hee.

    QUIZ QUEEN. Another Q&A kind of game. Another multi-player game. All fun. All good. Won 3 out of 15.

  • Presenting...NGs boxes...that seem to be glued [or nailed? hee] to the floor...I try not to think about it much but if you see it every weekend via webcam it's not that easy to not think about it...and not get in your nerves...
  • Need I say more?


  • It's the mid-week, the 20th day of June. Wow. Half of 2007 will be over soon. Mine was quite busy I must say. Visits from relatives, NG and SisterJ during the first quarter of the year. Then work just got busy as the days go by. All good. Though, I want a week vacation or more if I could afford it. Just to get away from the stress that work can sometimes make us feel. Someday, somehow.
  • Must finish this post for now...sleepy me...have a good day/afternoon/night. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    irene said...

    awww. poor NG. the pix look like either BEFORE or AFTER. i bet the DURING is the worst to come... hugs to you Starshine.

    manonica said...

    Ladies & gents, not only are the damn boxes still there... now, there are even yellow plastic bags (or are those paper bags?) on top of 'em! You'd think a guy would be excited to arrange his first house to make it look like a home! Men are from Mars indeedy!