Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm not late, you're just early...

First time visit at the new Trinoma Mall. The BENCH store there is a big one. Nice. Will explore it next time.


This Bench campaign is nice. Coolness. Too bad Jomari ain't part of the Bench family anymore. Oh well.


Eee and Me, on our way back to Coffee Bean from the ATM.


I'm gonna take home one of this someday...heee...do you think the people there will notice?


Mrs. G., Eee & Doctora...


Doctora, Queen & Me...


You take a pic while I take a pic of you taking a pic...hee.


There's always time for retouching, there's also time to look at the camera for a quick snap...


EBC minus Nurse A and Laney...


Lotion and shower gel and chocs from Queen...salamat po.

  • The late lunch was supposed to be at 2pm. I left the house at 1:45pm. Was at Trinoma by 230pm-ish. Found aVeneto quickly since the entrance I came in was near the area of the food places. Then made a quick stop at Mercury Drug, on my way back, I got lost and had to go back until I find my way back to aVeneto.
  • Went inside, and told the guy table for 5. Sat down. Looked at the menu. I ordered tomato soup [that was the only soup they have] but that was a yummy soup. Eee arrived 20 minutes later. Then Doctora. Then Queen. Then Mrs. G. [don't ask what time she arrived...hee...though, she had a valid reason for not coming on time, but really who was on time? Doctora was but she knew us too well not to be at the place by 2pm. Hee.] We had pasta and pizza. All good. Queen treated us.
  • After the late lunch, we went to Coffee Bean. I had hot choco, it was a good hot choco. Then we said our byes before 10pm. No all VS. No all nighter. Doctora even has a class on Sundays.
  • It was nice seeing the gurls and Queen again. Missed having Nurse A. & Laney there though. When will we be complete again? That's something to look forward too yes?
  • Anyhoo, must go back to bed and rest, I'm still under the weather. Nasty cough won't go away but the meds I'm taking seems working. A brand new work week ahead. Early day tomorrow. Leaving at around 7am as Uncle Boss told me awhile ago. It's the middle of July. Wow.
  • Here's wishing we all have a fine week ahead. God Bless.
  • No comments: