Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

T-Shirt Day...


  • Went back to The T-Shirt Project @ Trinoma last Tuesday after I got off work an hour early and had two shirts customized. I'm happy with it. I splurged a little on the shirts. Normally I'd get the Herbench shirts for under Php500. I'll be coming back at that place for sure. Just need to save up. Maybe, once a month is not bad no? Next time, I'll bring my camera too. Hee.
  • Anyhoo, must get some rest now. I'm still under the weather. Acccckkk. Go to a galaxy far far away my cough. Have a fine day/afternoon/evening. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Must visit that store! Nice.

    Hope you're feeling better now. My sore throat is gone! Yay!