Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, July 27, 2007

One ARK at a time...

  • It's been a light work week for me. It was busy since the month of April. It was good to have a breather. Would have been nice to get out of town if I had the extra cash but will just do that sometime soon. So, I just stayed home Thursday and spent time in bed and watched some movies. I slept too. That felt good.
  • Today, I had a haircut, nothing fancy, just the usual, the last time I had one was back in February 2006. The gay guy who cut my hair wanted to do things to my hair, did I want my hair to be curly? did I want a cellophane? did I want it short like someone in the pic he showed me? I answered NO to all. Though, I did agree on a "hair spa" treatment, he just put some green foamy stuff on my hair, he said it was hair aroma. So my hair would get stronger and I'd have less falling hair [is that the right way to say it?]. We'll find out if I will have less hair in my floor then. He told me I should have that "hair spa" thingy once a month. I'm gonna think about it.
  • Then I went to have my picture taken because NG need them for something, one full frontal image view and one 3/4 frontal view. Actually, it confused us both on what was said about the pics. So, just to be sure, we got two shots of what was mentioned. It was too detailed but a bit confusing. NG showed me his pics on cam and I told him he should have smiled, so, just to tease him about not smiling, I half-smiled on mine. They use digital camera for taking those pics now, I was looking for the negatives and the girl told me it was digital. Doink to me!
  • While waiting for the pics to be done, I went to the NBI Center to renew my clearance. There were a lot of people. AS ALWAYS. NBI makes a lot of money each day out of those clearances. The place is always full of people. Funny, how some people don't read signs, BIG tarpaulin SIGNS of STEPs 1 - 7 is VERY visible. To make it easier for people, Step 1 is on the 3rd floor, Steps 2-4 on the 4th, Steps 5-7 on the 5th. If you know how to count, obviously Step 2 comes after Step 1 right? Hee. I just got annoyed a bit because the line was long and a few people kept asking where to go next. Oh well. I wanted to just say PLEASE READ the sign but I just replied, Oo, dito po... double annoyance because I was listening to my ipod and I have to take off one ear phone each time someone asks me something. Oh well. I kept my cool. Hee. Beyonce [to the left, to the left...] kept me calm throughout my time at the NBI Center.
  • Had my late lunch at Chowking. Thought of watching The Transformers but it rained, so, I decided to just go straight home. Maybe, will catch that movie this weekend, will see. Been planning on that but was under the weather the last few weeks.
  • I saw Evan Almighty yesterday, don't ask where I got my copy. Hee. If someone like Evan builds an ark in real life and told you that there will be a flood and all, would you get on the ark? Would you have faith in that person? I have been thinking about that since and I asked myself that question and I still don't know my answer. Hmmm. It will all come down to faith yes?
    God: How do we change the world?
    Evan: One single act of random kindness at a time.
    God: [spoken while writing A-R-K on ground with a stick] One Act, of, Random, Kindness.

  • I want this for Christmas or on my birthday...hee...wishing and hoping...Santa are you out there??? I promise to be a good girl, as if I'm not already. Hee. Would give this gifty to my friends if I had the money. Someday, somehow.
  • Goofing around with Nadine...
  • Okays, must end this one for now, will watch a movie or two then zzzzz. I'm glad it's the weekend. Here's to a good one for you and me. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    Hugs to Nadine!