Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, August 09, 2007

WTF...

  • Here at the Bureau. First half of the day was non-operational BECAUSE the president is here. Knowing how people [us, our client's reps here at the Bureau] are rushing since it's the last day of the work week.
  • I don't get it, what kind of a person paralyzes half of the work day just because of the visit. That's half a day worth of duties/taxes that is supposed to come in for the Bureau. What do they care right?
  • More people are rushing to get their work done today because last Monday a power transformer blew up and it wasn't fixed until Tuesday late afternoon. The work that I was to supposed to finish last Monday before lunch time was finished Tuesday afternoon.
  • Last night, work ended around 7pm for me. Had to finish one task, so I will only have to finish the other today. I was hoping to finish it before lunch time so I could go home early. Oh well.
  • I don't like the powers-that-be right now.
  • Anyhoo, now, I have to wait until the lunch break is over then hoping to finish my work before 5pm. Here's hoping for a better weekend. My work week is not a good one. God Bless.
  • No comments: