Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Laces...
















  • I got the shoe laces pics from my HS friend Wawi. It's worth sharing, so, I'm sharing them to you. I got to do the Ladder and the Loopback but I can't do the Zipper. I will try again though. It looks nice.
  • It's 3am-ish on an early Sunday right now. I am not sleepy yet so, I'm still online, been playing bingo at pogo.com. I thought, an update here would be nice.
  • Another long weekend for me, Monday is yet another non-working special Holiday here in the Philippines. It's National Heroes Day, which actually falls on a Sunday but for some reason, I think, they made a law out of it. I'm not that familiar. All I know is, I've no work on Monday. Extra day to be in bed and get more rest. Hopefully.
  • This month has been a slow steady month work-wise, all good. I'm not complaining. It has been busy the past couple of months anyway. Slower work days are fine with me.
  • Last week, I created an e-mail address for my mom. She now has her own email address. She's still learning but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it as time goes by. Nowadays, she can do other things when in front of the computer aside from playing solitaire. Hee.
  • This is my favorite cousin Nadine, back when she was 2-3 years old, I think. She's 8 now and just last week, she got her own cellphone. Hee. It was her sister AJ's old one and was handed down to her. She's been texting my sisters in Dubai everyday and she's even texting me whenever she has a question instead of just calling me via the landline. Funny gurl. She's growing fast and this pic just puts a smile on my face.
  • On Friendster, found a friend from High School, it was good having contact again. Even found my crush too. Hee. Internet is great in things like that no? Making the world a smaller place. Bridging the gap. I'm still trying to find a friend I had back in grade school.
  • Anyhoo, I think, will go for now. I'm getting sleepy. Here's to a better day for you and me. I'm leaving you with this passage:
    Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. [John 14:1 NIV]
  • Thanks for the time in reading. God Bless.
  • No comments: