Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Secret is Out There...


Check out Post Secret, new secrets come out every Sunday.

  • Heys, it's 8:51am on a Monday and I'm still home. Yes, taking the first half of the day off. I need to do some errands. Actually, just one errand. Hee. I have to go to the Post Office and mail the forms back to NG. I got it last Friday. It's basically just one form, only in 4 copies. Just the basics like Name, Birthdate, Home address, Parent's name, so it was no biggie. When NG filed that petition thingy last August, it cost him $170, nowadays, he told me that the price for that went way up to $445, if I remember it right. He's glad he filed it before the fee went up like that. Ditto on that.

  • Got this book yesterday. It's been a while since she released a book. I'm still a fan though I don't collect and keep her weekly newspaper columns anymore. Hee. I don't know where to put them anymore. I've had quite a run of those TWISTED columns back when it was published in TODAY. I still have them somewhere. I thought of making a website for her before but that didn't pan out. Her blog can be found at jessicarulestheuniverse.com.

  • How can a guy be this sexy? Smiling or not. Damnation!!! He's the reason why I watch Grey's Anatomy. Eye candy all the way baby. Hee.

  • New Absolut Pears!!! My faves are still Vanilia, Apeach and the regular blue vodka. I think, it was last February since I last had a drink. Do I miss it? Hmmm. Sometimes but not too much. The Pears bottle would be a nice add to SisterJ's collection.


  • My favorite gal Drew on the cover of JANE March 2007. Years ago, I used to look for back issues of this magazine each and every month. I don't buy the latest issues since it was pricey for me. I wait for a few months then buy them when they are under 100 pesos each. I found this last Friday on my way home. I wasn't planning on buying but it was Drew on the cover. So, I did. Hee. She was the first cover girl for JANE when it premiered years ago. I love her. I think she's cool.
  • Ohkay, I think, I have to go for now. Need to do that one errand. I'm leaving you with an excerpt from today's Dailybread that is really comforting to know:
    If you are feeling poor and powerless today, you can still be glad. You can have something of far more value: a debt-free relationship with God.
  • Have a fine work or school week to you. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    Mare. Let's hold hands and go to Magazine Addiction Rehab Center. ngayon, ang kinakarir ko naman ay japanese pop magazines. Grabeh!