Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Must [and I actually did] Resist...

James Blake lost during the 4th round match vs. Fernando Gonzalez [he's another good player, he's got nice eyes too...heee], was rooting for Blake, oh well.

Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal won his 4th round, 5 setter match vs Andy Murray. I'm beginning to like Nadal, especially his outfit. Hee. If they have an award for best in outfit, I'll give it to him. Best arms too. Am I watching tennis for the wrong reasons? Hee.

 
This is how the Quarter Finals draw looks like, my bets, Martina Hingis and Rafael Nadal, though, of course, Federer seems invincible. Oh well. Whoever wins, that's that. Hee. I'll just be watching and staying up late for a few more days.

Passed by Bench on my way home, saw the dvd of last year's BENCH FEVER fashion show. I was tempted but I was able to resist. I just left the store immediately. Hee. I'm sure, I will get that dvd some time soon. Just not right now.
  • I was in bed since 8pm-ish watching the Nadal-Murray 4th round match. Nodded on and off around the 3rd and 4th sets. But was awakey during the 5th set. That was a good match. I wish the Finals will be as exciting as that one.
  • It's not 1:28am, I think, I better go to bed and get some rest. I have paperwork to attend to in the morning, goody, I don't have to get up at 6am. I can get up at 8am and be at the office aka Uncle Boss's house by 9am.
  • Last full week of January 2007, wow...where did it go. Seems fast. Okay, my bed is calling me now. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    Don't worry about the Bench Fever DVD. You're gonna have it- it's gonna be my bday gift to you! Sana nalaman ko agad, I just sent you a package kanina.