Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 08, 2007

First Post for 2007...

With my cousins Luan, Tin and Nadine, just goofing around before 2007 starts...I so need to learn more about zooming in and setting my camera. Hee.

One thing, we've learned since having our cameras back in July, is taking pictures by ourselves. Hee.

Even Nadine can do it...


This shot was taken from my camera, I just point and shoot while...


this angle was taken from my cousin's camera...heee...fun fun fun...


Luan tried it again...and we were all in the frame this time around...heee...


We didn't have any fireworks except for fountains [which were given to my Uncle Boss], they are not cheap those fireworks...nice to look at but pricey.


Nadine had some sparklers...she was a bit afraid at first but she got the hang of it after a few sticks.


A picture with my parents as 2007 rolls on...it's just the three of us here at home. Quite household we have here. Hee. Except when Nadine or my nephew Dylan is here.


  • 2007 is here. My God. First week into it and all. How was it for you? Hope it was okay. Work wise, not as buy as last December. I have had this draft post for a few days and just couldn't finish it. Talk about lazeee me. Indeed.
  • It's Tuesday lunchtime right now, waiting for our client's text then I can go to their office. I don't like waiting there coz it makes me sleepy. Hee.
  • I'm just waiting here. Read my friends blogs. Whee. I love reading my friends blogs. All good. And now, I'm updating mine too and I don't know what to write here. Sheesh.
  • I wish I had a more thought provoking post but none really here. Just whatever that comes to mind right now.
  • I'm thinking of NG though, chatted with him from midnight 'til about 5am, and yes, I still managed a few hours of zzzz before I had to get ready for work. Hee. He had a long weekend off [Saturday-Monday], all goody, he deserved that. He didn't do much but sleep and chatted with me. He's turning 35 in a few weeks, he says he's old...I told him not to say that in front of people who are older than him. I'll be 31 next month, my God, seems like yesterday that I turned 30. I didn't even get to post something about turning 30. Hee. I kept putting it off and now, I'm almost 31. Hah.
  • Have I mentioned we have cable again? Yes, since last week of 2006, we have it back. Don't tell anyone though. Hee. Hush Hush. I was so excited when I watched ED and CSI again. I miss those. The Australian Open is this month, same with American Idol.
  • Next month will be a busy month, 3 of my dad's sisters are visiting. The youngest one, Tita Leny, she's been there for 25 years and this is the first time that she's coming back. I'm excited to see her again. Also, SisterJ too, after a year and a half in Dubai, she's gonna have her 1 month vacay. All good. NG will be here for 2 weeks too. Praying he'll have a good deal with those flights again. He got it for $899 last year. I don't know if he will be as fortunate this time but he says, 900 or higher, he'll be here for sure. Target date is February 10th. But who knows. Will just find out soon on that.
  • What else? I guess, that will be it for now...still no text from our client...I will just play DinerDash2 and hope I get that text soon.
  • Keep the faith in 2007, yes? That should be my mantra for this year...yeah...why not no? Hee. God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    manonica said...

    Luanne sooo looks like Tim Robbins na talaga. Seriously!

    Feb 10??? Seriously? That's like, less than a freakin' month away! Seriously.

    Hee.

    Ada said...

    Uuuuy, excited si Ate V! Seven, seven, see-veeen!!! Mwahaha.

    Take more pictures of NG ha?

    Vikkicar said...

    Good thing number 7 is not my fave number. Hee. You two can tease like anything. Goody, I'm not pikon like that. Hee. Seriously, seriously [we get our lines from TV yes?], hoping around that weekend in February. Will surely let you all know. Will email soon about something, need some advice and the like. Nothing serious though. SERIOUSLY. [now, that word is stuck with me...heee...]