Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 19, 2007

Look Ma, No Sleeves...

Alex Kuznetsov of the USA wearing a Nike muscle shirt, he was beaten by James Blake on the second round of the Australian Open 2007.

Frank Dancevic of Canada wearing a similar Nike shirt. He was beaten by Lleyton Hewitt on the second round.

James Blake won his third round match vs Robbie Ginepri [he too was wearing a shirt with no sleeves]. He will face Fernando Gonzalez [who knocked out Lleyton Hewitt on the third round] on the fourth round. Go Blake!

Rafael Nadal wearing his signature muscle shirt and a pair of long shorts or capri pants maybe? It's tight, it accentuates his butt. Cute outfit. Cute butt too. Hee. His outfit is my fave. Coolness. He's facing Andy Murray on the fourth round.

Mr. Smiley face aka Marcos Baghdatis, me likey this guy. He was a runner up last year but he only got past the first round this year. He was beaten by Gael Monfils on the second round. Better luck next year.

Andy Roddick won his third round match vs Marat Safin [this guy has a temper but he's still good], was able to watch their match and Safin is one entertaining guy to watch. Hee.

  • Okay, another post but still not about the movies I've seen last year. Hee. Will get to that soon. Anyhoo, been spending lotsa time watching the Australian Open. I've seen some exciting matches. All good. More later today. I must get up by 8am. Yeah. As if. I nodded off while watching the match of Martina Hingis yesterday morning, next thing I knew her match was over and I think she won.
  • Among the grand slam tournaments, Wimbledon is, as I've noticed, have a dress code. It's all white, I think. Australian Open, French Open and the US Open aren't so strict with the players outfit. I like the no sleeves shirts the men pictured above were wearing. It's looks comfy and most of them have nice arms. Hee. I think, those shirts are called muscle shirts. Really nice.
  • Oh btw, after a week of trying, I FINALLY figured out how to put the daily bible verse code on my blog to my liking. Last week, tried putting it on the right side after my profile but I couldn't make the table smaller to fit the sidebar. Next, I put it on the footer area but I figured, no one really will get to read them verses if it's on the bottom of the page right? So, after copy pasting in different areas on my blog, I finally was able to find the area that I've been looking for. I'm not familiar with all them codes so, it took me a while. I'm happy where the Daily Bible Verse is located now. If I know how to code them better, would have it on the right side, then my blog title and description on the left. BUT I can't figure it out, so, will just let that be for now. Until I get the urge to figure it out again. Quite tiring in figuring out codes that I didn't make. Hee. God Bless.
  • No comments: