Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 26, 2007

Appreciated...

  • Nadal and Hingis lost their Quarter Final matches, oh well, I might have jinxed them. Hee. Better luck next time. The only person who doesn't seem to need luck is Federer, this guy is just too good, his matches going to the Finals were all straight sets. I wouldn't be surprised is he wins on Sunday. Though, I hope Fernando Gonzalez play as good as he did when he faced and won over Hewitt, Blake and Nadal. He could have a chance. Who knows really, will find out on Sunday. Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams will face each other later today for the Women's Finals. Good luck to all of them. Until the next Grand Slam starts.
  • It was NG's 35th birthday last Thursday, he said he's old. He didn't have to work at his second job [used to be just a weekend job] after his main job. All good. He had pizza dinner with his parents. In a few weeks time he'd be here, but he still not saying if he did get his flights already. He said he'd be here though. He had this habit of keeping something, like a surprise, even though, I know about it a little, he tries to make it a surprise. It's quite annoying from time to time.
  • Starshine Laney sent me a package of: a FRIENDS book, 511 Things ONLY Women Understand [will post some in the future], CDs [The 90210 soundtracks were included, I only had the soundtracks on cassette tapes back in the day...] and a pack of Hawaii postcards. I'm grateful for everything Starshine. REALLY. Appreciated. Can't thank you enough.
  • My cousin sent me copies of 10 episodes of Grey's Anatomy season 3, 6 episodes of LOST season 3 and 11 episodes of Heroes, will try and watch them as soon as possible. All good. He said, he's send me House too. I don't want to request for other shows because he doesn't watch them. Hee. Though, I know, he doesn't really watch LOST but he downloaded it for me anyways. Generous people in the world, gotta love and appreciate them. I do.
  • It's 4am-ish, I just woke up from my 8pm-ish nap. I have the sniffles when I woke up. It gets quite cold during the early morning here in our area. Sometimes, I don't turn on the fan. I will go back to bed now me thinks. Have a fine weekend. Last one for January 2007. Time is amazing no? You wait for it then most of the time, it just passes you by. Hee. God Bless.
  • No comments: