Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finding Another Way...

  • I'm in an internet rental place near our client's office as I wait the payment for their duties and taxes on one of their shipments. Anyhoo, I took the chance to go to websites that I can't access fast whenever I'm at home, which is pretty much the same sites but only faster here. Hee. That didn't make sense.
  • When I switched to the new blogger, I couldn't figure out how to add my flickr badge like it used to appear on my old layout. Tried many times but I just get bummed coz I can't figure it out for the life of me.
  • Today, I finally got an account from Slide and just added my pix from Flickr to turn into a slide show and just a few clicks, cut and paste to my template and I now have my slide back. Yeeha. Still my Flickr photos just used another way to get my slide show.
  • I recommend Slide, it's easy to use and you can use your existing photos that you've uploaded at Friendster, MySpace, Flickr, Photobucket et al. Try it. It's fun. Hee.
  • Also, I changed my profile pic, Starshine Laney told me I looked like I was frowning or angry on my previous pic. Hee.
  • Must go now. I have my Flickr badge back, whee...God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    Ada said...

    I want a slideshow like yours, whee! Make me one! Make Me One! Hee.

    irene said...

    Yes, I am happy-er now with your new profile picture. Thanks thanks.

    Ada said...

    Thanks for fxing my blog Ate V, after i messed it up while putting my slideshow, whee!!!!

    You're the best, mwah!