Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 12, 2007

Twenty Five...

  • 25 months today. 20 thousand ++ mails between NG and me. Numerous hours [I don't think I have the energy to count them, averaging 3++ hours one day of the weekend, do that math...hee] on weekend chats. Weekday SMS/YM chats [1-2 hours]. Weekend phone calls [just to say hi's byes and what not]. 2 Weeks of not doing those online thingies last February but actually being together in one time zone. And another two weeks coming up next month. Until now, I still, can't believe that this is all happening. I still have a few doubts. Mostly, on myself. I tend to doubt my capabilities of handling a relationship. A long-distance [for now] at that. Keeping faith. Yes, that's all I can do for now. If it's meant to be, it'll happen, no matter what right? Right. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    25 months? WOW.

    Happy happy, dear!

    irene said...

    Congrats! Some couples don't last 25 DAYS! Don't feel blue. You two bond like glue. It's true.