Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year-End Survey...

1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Wore a bathing suit...heee...I was scared a fwend might disown me if I didn't.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have resolutions, only a to-do-list, when I don't get to accomplish it for that year, I just try to do it the coming year...so far, I still need to : learn how to sign-language, learn how to drive, SAVE MONEY [for the nth time...], read HP5 & 6 and more of the Bible...other than that, I've done most of what's on my to-do-list for 2006...

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
None that I can think of. Though, a HS friend got pregnant.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
None.

5. What country/countries did you visit?
None.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More Faith and Money. [in that order]

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 12. Met NG. Enough said.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being a part of a long-distance relationship.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Disliking my job or more like disliking working alongside some inconsiderate people. Is that a failure? More like a disappointment me thinks.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, thank you God.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm...a ring for Christmas and a pair of heart-shaped earrings. [My yin-yang pair can use a break from time to time...hee]

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm..maybe, me? For keeping my faith above my worrying.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Nadine when she [literally] ran away from home and stayed with us, more on depressed that was. As for appalled, certain greedy relatives in the province. Karma baby, karma.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Bench. Hee.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting NG.

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Baby I love your way...[MiG Ayesa version]

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Kept my faith in everything I do.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Be negative and worry a lot about things that are beyond my control.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family, as always...it was goody. My brother and his family spent the Christmas Eve with us for the first time.

22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
More. Yes.

23. How many one-night stands?
Ayayay. I lost count...heee. AS IF!!!

24. What was your favorite TV program?
HOUSE.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't usually hate people but I still hate [such a strong word but I do] my greedy relatives in the province...

26. What was the best book you read?
I didn't get to read any except for the Daily Bread and some verses from the Bible.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
John Mayer's Continuum. [must get his cd sometime soon...]

28. What did you want and get?
Material wise: Nike shoes.
Personal wise: I'm not going there...heee.


29. What did you want and not get?
I said, I'm not going there...

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I enjoyed A Lot Like Love, Dodgeball, If Only, Little Manhattan, My Date with Drew, Red Eye, Spanglish... [though not all movies came out in 2006...I only got to watch them that year...]

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I Turned 30. With NG. Pasta and pizza dinner.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hmm...let's not go there, kids read this blog. Hee.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Eh? I don't know. I like comfortability. No concept whatsoever.

34. What kept you sane?
Praying about things that makes me insane.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
MiG Ayesa.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Stoofid Garci issue. As if not most politicians cheat during elections no? Politics in the Philippines is really something.

37. Who did you miss?
My sisters.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006?
Long-distance relationship is NOT easy but it can work if both parties really want to make it work.

40. What was the best thing to happen to the web this year?
I didn't pay much attention, was busy mailing and chatting with someone.

41. Who did you steal this from?
Pia from LJ.

42. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"Don't worry about tomorrow
He's got it under control
Just trust in the Lord with all of your heart
And He will carry you through..."
[from Trust by Sixpence None the Richer]


  • There ya go. May you have a wonderful and healthy 2007. Keep the faith in 2007. YEAH. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Yes, I would've disowned you. Keeding.

    And that thing that's Rated:PG? Seven, seven, se-vvven! HEE.

    irene said...

    anu yaaan Rated PG na yaaan.... share namaaaan.... I wish you a more romantic 2007, Vikki. Uyyyy.