Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, December 08, 2006

Signs...

My brother and his family spent the night here last November 30th since December 1st was a Holiday. Here are some pix of my brother, Nadine and Dylan, trying the 10 continuous shot on my camera. Hee. Nadine is growing up indeed. She put that orange thingy on her hair by herself. Miss Alembong. Hee.

  • Blogger Beta is now in effect...I now sign-in here using my gmail address, all goody. Will probably update my layout/template next time...I need to spend time on that. Hee. I love tinkering with the HTML codes at times. Just spend time and see if I can customize my blog as I want it to appear. With the new blogger, I think, I can do just that. We'll see. It's worth a try and if I don't like it, I can always go back to my old template right? Kudos to the people who continuously amaze me whenever they come up with updated versions of free stuff online.
  • It has been a busy work week for me. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Around lunchtime yesterday, my work week was officially over. Went to renew my NBI clearance, need it for the new Customs Pass. Funny how people at the NBI place doesn't trust the signs or doesn't follow the signs. STEP 1...should be the first step right? But you'll notice A LOT of people asking someone what to do or where to go next. It's right there, STEPs 1-7...in BOLD and HUGE tarpaulin banners. You won't miss it. Hee. Or sometimes, they fall in line in the wrong line, it's a LONG line, mind you. For renewals, you get to skip a few steps, I only spent less than 20 minutes at that place. Though, I will get my clearance on the 13th.
  • I had a craving for chicken al pesto from Chef D'Angelo, the nearest one was at SM San Lazaro, made my way there and had my pasta. My meal for the day. It was so yummy. I &hearts chicken.
  • I checked out some phones too, will get one soon. Nothing fancy. Just as long the keypad is soft and all that. No need for a camera phone. It should be under 10 thousand pesos. I've had my 2100 since October 2003. I wouldn't have gotten it back then if my 5110 wasn't taken away from me by a holdupper. That was a scary moment. It was 12noon-ish. Raining hard. Was inside the tricycle on my way to the Customs North Harbor. Oh well. I was still blessed because I didn't have money with me. He got my 5110 [which I GLADLY give coz he had, what seemed to be a knife on my side...] and some 20 pesos bills. He asked for my wallet, but I didn't have a wallet. I THOUGHT he was gonna ask for my bag. Anyways, I have NEVER taken the tricycle around that area after than incident. I learned my lesson. And it's a fact, EVERYDAY, some Customs Rep gets held up around that Delpan/North Harbor area. It IS near a Police Station, mind you. Those holduppers have no mercy. Karma to them.
  • There was a Super Bench at SM San Lazaro. I got goosebumps when I entered the store. IT was HUGE. Nice Nice Nice. I got a pair of pambahay shorts, I wanted the purple one but they run out of stock on my size, I got the dark blue instead.
  • NG will have this weekend off [and the next one too], all goody. More chat times he says. Looks like he will have his Sundays off back for the next few months. That's good news. He needs all the rest that he could get. Though, funny thing is, he's so used to working everyday that he couldn't get much rest either whenever he's at home.
  • It's bound to be quite another busy work week for me but it's all good, better than no work right? For now, it's the weekend, so more time to rest and all. Can you imagine going out during the weekends after a busy work week? I can't do it most of the time. I just wanna stay home and rest and do my weekend chores.
  • Still need to sign my Christmas cards, haven't gotten around to it since I just rest when I get home from work. Hopefully, I'll get them done this weekend. Then could mail them on Monday.
  • Okays, wishing a fine weekend for you and me. Must go back to bed. Sleepy me. Heee. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • No comments: