Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas 2006 in Pictures...

We never had our own Christmas tree, we always put our gifts at Tita Loida's tree. All good though.

We had Caldereta, Fish Relyeno [yummm], Dinuguan [the puto didn't came...the person forgot Nanay ordered from him...heee], Chicken BBQ [for some reason, I didn't get to sample this...NG said, I must have been ill that time for not having chicken...heee...], Bake Mac [yummm] and Steamed veggies with a carbonara-like white sauce [yum yum yum]...for dessert, Buko Pandan, Leche Flan, Kalamay and Macaroni Salad.

Dylan and Nadine killing time riding the e-scooter before midnight strikes.


Dylan with a cowboy hat and Nadine with her reindeer horn headband...


And the moment these two kiddies were waiting for finally came...heee...


I didn't wrap my gifts this year...heee...my Nanay did...thank you very much...it was really nice witnessing kids open their presents, I was even unsure they'd like what I got for them...

Dylan seemed to like his Wolverine toy...yay...


Same with Nadine...double yay...


Kids are easy to please when it comes to gifts me feels...heee...as long as they have something, they are uber happy, doesn't matter what it is. It's the excitement that really warms the heart.

Me, Nanay, Dylan, Lyndon and Ivy...Tatay had to go home after dinner coz he was sleepy tired, he had some beer at our neighbor's prior to dinner. Hee.

My brother and his family...this is the first Christmas eve [they usually visit on Christmas day] they've spent with us me thinks. If only my sisters were here too. Oh well. Maybe, next Christmas.

Nadine and Halle [yes, as in Halle Berry..heee]...


Christmas day around lunchtime my cousins and their kiddies came...that's cutie Jenea with the gorilla hands. She's cuter in person. Hee. I'm biased though.

Nadine and the gorilla hands...


Even I had my pic taken with them gorilla hands...couldn't resist...heee...


Tin....growling at you...heee...those gorilla hands make a sound when they hit something...so cool...

Nadine and Jenea sparring [spell check please?] with their gorilla hands...I have a 20 second video of that...heee...will try and upload it on youtube soon.

Me and Jenea, I almost lost my balance and fell coz Jenea got quite heavy...heee...

Yeah...we fight with our hands...such cuties....


Jelo, he owns one pair of them gorilla hands...


Jos, owns the other pair...they should get the same gifts coz Jelo gets jealous if he gets a different one me thinks...heee...they are cousins...I gave them matching Justice League swords and been giving them same gifts for years. Hee.

AJ posing for the camera with the gorilla hands...


Evan, joined in the fun too...


Luan who just woke up around that time...don't mess with her and her gorilla hands...heee...

Tin and siopao-faced Jenea...cutie...


How can you not like Jenea with that smile? Heee. Parang nanloloko...


A group pic...I should have been in there but someone has to take the picture no? That someone turned out to be me. Hee.

No comments: