Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Changes...

This is how the original layout/template looks like from the choices available at Blogger. I chose this one because it seems easier to edit to my preference.

This is how it looks after I've done some font color changing and what not...I successfully added my clock thingy with a few clicks. I advice to save your layout in a word pad or the like, so, you can just copy and paste the links and what not that you want.

Here are my links list...yeeha...still from Blog Rolling, Blogger's got an option in adding links, since I have quite a lot of links, I didn't have the energy to add in one link at a time. It's all good.

I have tried and failed before in figuring out how to make my archives to recent to not-so-recent hierarchy, I didn't have to do any figuring out in the beta blogger, I just click on the options on how I like my archives to appear and voila...heee. I'm happy with that. It's nice that way me thinks.

Here are my fanlists too...more to come when I have the time...the only thing that I need to put back on my latest layout is my flickr badge. In time. I will try my bestest to bring it back. Hee.

  • Today marks the second anniversary of NG and me. I still can't believe that it's been that long. I've known NG since early 2000 from the Jamie Walters yahoogroup that we both belong to. We said his and hellos throughout the years but we never talked outside the group. Fast forward to October 2004 when he started using YMessenger. We talked twice that October, the second one was the last one that made me not talk to him again. Let's just say, he left me on chat without so much of a nothing. I thought that was rude. Hee. Though, nowadays, we get to laugh about that incident and knowing other things concerning how that all happened. Then that December 13th 2004, someone from my list sent me a link about friendship and Winnie the Pooh...I sent that to all the people in my list and out of nowhere, NG said thanks to me for sending that link to him. I hesitated to talk to him since I still thought that he was rude. Hee. But we did talk for an hour me thinks. Then he said he's going to nap and said his byes...

    NG (2:07:18 AM): Thank you so much for talking .....
    Me (2:07:36 AM): ditto.
    Me (2:07:40 AM): i had fun talking to you.
    NG (2:09:03 AM): sweet dreams.......night


    An hour later, he sent me another message, saying his byes again...
    NG (3:04:26 AM): Umm... night again......
    Me (3:04:31 AM): ok
    Me (3:04:36 AM): hehe
    NG (3:05:09 AM): ok, so yu think i am weird...lol


    The chat went on for another half and hour or so...would have been longer but I had to go get a few zzzz before an early day at work. Hee. Anyways, I still don't know how it all happened but it did. So there. It wasn't planned. NG says it's because of Pooh. 2 years. Almost 20000 [by the end of this year] e-mails between us. Crazy but true. Though, it's down to 18 a day nowadays. Used to be 20++ mails a day. Everyday SMS chats. Weekend webcam chats. Weekend phone calls. [just to say good nites and all that pleasantries...] Met in February this year, for two weeks. Not enough, but that's all that we were allowed to have at that time. He said, 2007 could be our year. Who knows really. Though, I do know he'd be here around February of 2007 and that is not far from today. SIGH.
  • Funny 2 years ago today, I posted about me grabbing the spoon, I'm still holding on to that spoon until today and trying to grab some more along the way. Gotta keep the faith. YES. In a way my anniversary with NG is my anniversary of me being brave enough and FINALLY reaching my hand out and grabbing that spoon. Such a huge weight has been lifted off of me when I grabbed on to that spoon. THANKS to Mrs. G for that chat 2 years ago. NG was a bonus of my grabbing that spoon. SIGH.
  • Anyhoo, must go to bed now...really tired...this week is one of the busiest we've had...sucks to be the only employee when it's as busy as this. I really pray that Uncle Boss gets another person to work with us. So, I can take days off just like that since someone else can takeover for me. That's my wish for next year. Uncle Boss doesn't need to work as much as he's working. He should just be at the office manning the phone and just relaxing me feels.
  • Continued prayers for the victims of the recent typhoons that hit our country. Sigh. I pray their faiths are stronger than ever. Mine gets stronger every day. God Bless.
  • No comments: