Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, August 16, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings...

  1. Server:: Computer-related stuff
  2. Charlotte:: Sex and the City
  3. Jackson:: Some like him, some don't,
  4. Resentment:: Dislike
  5. Controlling:: Manipulative
  6. Intense:: Serious
  7. November:: My sister's birthday month
  8. Donkey:: Kong
  9. Weave:: Cross Stitching
  10. Satisfies:: Pleases
  • Yet another week has begun...time is so amazing. I want more of it.
  • Sleepy all day Monday for me.
  • Saw A Cinderally Story last Sunday night with SisterM, I don't really fancy Hilary Duff but the movie was ok. Things I liked about the movie: 1. Jennifer Coolidge as the evil step mom. I like her. She's funny without even trying. You gotta watch the episode of FRIENDS where she played Monica & Phoebe's friend Amanda. [with a British accent to boot...teehee...you have to watch it to know what I'm rambling about....]; 2. The classic I'll Be, intro guitars and violin then came Edwin McCain's voice on the chorus...such an immortal song. I love it needless to say; 3. Chad Michael Murray's eyes, voice and the way he arches his brow. Coolness.
  • Tuesday-TV marathon later tonight. Sex and the City preems its sixth and final season.
  • God, I know you'll be there for him.
  • Been reading the recaps of the Korean soap The Loveletter, I've been enjoying it. All thanks to Laney.
  • A good day it'll be.

  • No comments: